Noratoto - 18+ Restoration Project

So, I got official letter from HARUKAZE support mail.

18+ version of Noratoto (1 and 2) doens't planned for English edition, so, yeah, Restoration Patch will be our only way.

And they are still in operation (regarding future 3rd part), and they will announce their "comeback" when they ready.

On 12/12/2023 at 1:55 PM, Veshurik said:

So, I got official letter from HARUKAZE support mail.

18+ version of Noratoto (1 and 2) doens't planned for English edition, so, yeah, Restoration Patch will be our only way.

And they are still in operation (regarding future 3rd part), and they will announce their "comeback" when they ready.

Well, at least they are alive, so thats good. Sucks that official 18+ versions won't be available through... especially when Restoration Patch has been dead silent for a while now...

Alright so I read that the patch is done since they restored all the CGs but only thing missing is the english translation but I don't really care about it. Does someone have the patch or a way for me to contact the team ? Since I can read japanese and I bought Nora to Oujo recently i'd just be glad to restore all the CGs !

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 7:22 PM, marcus-beta said:

I'm but I can't say that for the project, I said before that in case of drop I should create at least an MTL patch but the other members of group are against, so I didn't it.

Why are they against it when they have dropped it? Whats the problem if you drop a MTL patch when they can just create another one if they ever get back to it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 8:30 PM, Natsuyoshi said:

Alright so I read that the patch is done since they restored all the CGs but only thing missing is the english translation but I don't really care about it. Does someone have the patch or a way for me to contact the team ? Since I can read japanese and I bought Nora to Oujo recently i'd just be glad to restore all the CGs !

the last public release that we did it was this one: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c9cukzajs2nys2h/Noratoto+Restoration+Patch+(Partial+2)+[C121B4AC].7z/file
By the readme seems to be some minor bugs not fixed yet, maybe it was fixed in our lastest scripts but not sure, I would need to check our files.

• 3 weeks later...

The other day I saw some dudes on 4chan talking about some Noratoto's restoration patch and they said this: WJ1LcV5.png

conv2.png

So it seems that there are some people working on a restoration patch (except for Shachi). I don't know anything more about it or who this Moeanon is (I checked, and it seems he has a profile around here at least). Since I never use 4chan, I just happened to stumble upon this conversation by coincidence the one time I entered the site, so I figured I'd post it here to see if anyone knows anything about it or if any of those guys are active around here too.

• 4 weeks later...

I was impatient on waiting for someone to pickup the restoration project for noratoto 2 so I played the steam version alongside the japanese one, though mostly I put the japanese in the front and the english in the back, so it worked like secondary subtitle below the japanese. It can't be full screen obviously. Also I use scrolling to move the dialogue forward, so it doesn't change the windows from the japanese one. Turn off all the audio on the steam version, so I'll only hear the audio from the JP one

The difference between the Japanese and the English :
- The visual effect in english is much faster compare the JP one, like snow fall is much faster, the magic circle is also fast, or the blizzard is also much faster. On this regards, the Japanese one looked more natural.
- Any dirty joke or lewd lines or things that related to R18 are removed. If kiss is not key part of the story, it'll probably be removed as well. Lucky for us then. :D
- The english got 2 new CG for heroines in this sequel and 1 new CG for heroines from prequel in extra story to compensate removal of R18 scene.
- Asuhara Yuki extra story has more mewsings in it.
- At some point, the english put the better CG according to the scene because of those new extra CG. But the Japanese also put appropriate CG along certain scene. So I guess this one is a draw.
- This localization has more proper rom-com route for Noelle than the JP one. 

Even though the sequel has more heroines, but when counting the R18 scene alone, the sequel has less than the prequel. The sequel only has 17 scenes of R18 compared with the prequel that has 20 scenes. 6 of those 17 happen in the extra story. 

Edited by crunchy3530

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 9:08 AM, marcus-beta said:

the last public release that we did it was this one: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c9cukzajs2nys2h/Noratoto+Restoration+Patch+(Partial+2)+[C121B4AC].7z/file
By the readme seems to be some minor bugs not fixed yet, maybe it was fixed in our lastest scripts but not sure, I would need to check our files.

Thank you good sir, may I ask how much CGs are missing from this ? Will I have no problem installing this and launching the game in japanese ?