Noratoto - 18+ Restoration Project

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 5:59 AM, Infernoplex said:

You can do that already by just playing the uncensored JP version of Noratoto 2. SugoiTranslator makes this easy. Another solution is this. No need to wait for machine translation patches.

Can be a bit of a headache playing a whole vn with sugoi though. Certain times the translations are very, very slow and other times its nearly instantaneous.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2021 at 5:34 PM, Bathhouse_Owner said:

Hey, it's been a while. Now that our hacker and translator are back in action, we should be able to continue the project. And in fact, I bring good news:

Proud to announce that we're releasing another partial, with Yuuki's Hscenes!

https://mega.nz/file/wQYAlT6S#JOnB7tImLTwVGGAf54u4P5y2UFZE65snfwTN-2IgOB8

Also a progress update on the others:

Michi: 100% translated, 25% edited.

Shachi: Starting up.

Patricia - 1 Scene translated and edited. On hold.

(linecount pending)

If everything goes well, next patch should come in a month or so, and the one after that before the end of the year.

Extra stuff: so, a few post back I said we'll be releasing a version with honorifics. I decided to put that on pause while we deal with how to restore the missing/censored lines from the non-H script. I hope it's not much trouble.

Hope for Shachi part soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you guys need help in translation, I can help on that front. Just let me know.

Also I have the same question as rotombr, does the partial patch 2 have the initial contents of partial patch 1? Since the links to one are either dead or blocked. 

Edit: Found the answer to my Question. As said by Casual_Scrub on reddit, partial patch 2 is standalone and does not require patch 1, and it is even recommended to remove patch 1 files before putting patch 2 files.

Edited by Haoren

• 2 weeks later...

Umm guys when are you going to release the patch for the 2nd game I don't mind the 1st patch being untranslated as long as the 18+ contents are restored and censored texts are added PLZ

Edited by Aezon 229

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2022 at 3:01 PM, PureSpirit said:

any news on this? is there anything worth installing for the steam version of the censored (butchered) version? it's not even that big of a big deal if the h-scenes aren't translated, as long as they're put back where they belong in the english version. 

All the h-scenes are restored which was the initial goal of the patch and was achieved, but only Yuuki's are translated. Unfortunately, there is currently no translator active on the project. Anyone who wishes to help with translation is welcome to contact me or anyone else on the team, but until then the project will remain stalled.