Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Emi

FuwaChanges : The update log

FuwaChanges

A public log where you can see all changes that is made. 

• Today inactive moderators will be removed.

Sad to see such big part of them inactive. but not surprising.  They are welcome back to the positions if they                            come back. Moderators removed : Nohman, Eclipsed, Helvetica standard, Flutterz and our oldtimer global mods                    Nosebleed and Down. 

Mr Poltroon was promoted to Global mod, Plk_Lesiak have been added to Board moderators.

• Some minor forum cleaning have started. 

Some of the sections have been abit clutterd with pinned threads, for example Helvetiva´s Renpy guide have                          now been moved to the mainsite. More things to come.

This first post will be fairly short, There is alot more worked on behind the scenes and as things get done it will be added to this thread. i have slowly started adding VN´s and change things on the mainsite and the forums. But its a big list and im just 1 person. 

Find any errors or something else to report. use the Report & Request a change section

There is new subforums for the project sections under Development boards.

Old archives got its named shortend and added Recruitment and Released.

This is to make it easier to find and released projects dont get burried with dropped projects.

archives will now only have dropped/dead projects and abandoned recruitment threads. 

Released projects will remain open for replies so developers can get feedback and give updates. 

Developer role have been added.

We know roles dont do much, but unlimited pm´s etc. blah blah. 

Can post on Dev update feed.

and it has a new badge that is too big atm. 

Developer.png.c541b27b02abc42133553f9840

if you are a developer send me a private message and link to project thread.

Account deletion: 

If requested to global moderator or me, Account deletion can be solved. All your posts will be removed and your account will be left empty and banned.  (this is to prevent forum breaking). It can take up to 30 days for the account to be "deleted". 

Bot prevention:

There have been a fair bit updates to the bot prevention. Theres also a fair bit of options saved but not implemented yet if it                doesnt improve things.

Other useless info: 

I have at times slow weeks where i cant do much due to personal reason. but things is not dead. Still alot of prep going on behind  the scenes. The VN queue for things to add to mainpage will be slightly modified to priortize getting "up-to-date" with more recent stuff. 2018-2019 releases will be first, and the current vn queue will be added when theres time after. im just one person afterall, with a huge list of                things to do.