Visual ‘’Light’’ Novel on Youtube - Shadows on the Azure – [action fantasy adventure]

Hi all,

So I made some YouTube content, a ‘’visual light novel’’ however I noticed nobody is doing this (as far as my research goes, or at least in English - correct me if I am wrong).

Shadows on the Azure – [action fantasy adventure genre]

Two siblings from royal blood who adventure into an ancient land where a civilization has been eradicated after they served their gods – Leviathans - for an unknown period.

Anyways I was wondering if people like it, just be as harsh as you possibly can I try to improve the content by adding more pictures of the characters, better voice acting (yes this is my voice – And yes also the girl is acted by yours truly (freakin tough to do))  and especially better writing.

Progress JUL 2019:

-          Some of the art I can’t make more complex (background) as otherwise it takes too long to make a video, but I do tend to improve each drawing in the same amount of time so quality would slowly improve.

-          Working on part 3 outline already written and drawings halfway through

Your expertise and opinion is highly welcomed!

If you know anyone else doing something like this please link their content, I want to learn from it and check it out. If you are inspired to do something similar be my guest! sounds really cool! 

Questions welcome as well.

So it's all your original story, not an adaptation of something? Looks cool, but I'll need to have a bit more time to listen through it in peace. Also, one suggestion: you should probably add subtitles as captions, rather than just a permanent part of the video, as they aren't really necessary most of the time and are kind of distracting. It would be cool to be able to switch them off. :)