Hi guys!

Flutterz

welcome to the forums, what's your favorite heroine and route?

Can I say all of them? If not, I really liked Shizuru from Rewrite, although her route wasn't great. As for favourite route I really can't decide between Little Busters Refrain, Phorni's route in Symphonic Rain and Coco's route in Ever17.

Hello!

I've been playing VNs for over a year now and lurking Fuwanovel for a couple of months and I've decided to make an account and maybe post something sometimes. :P

Not really reading any VNs right now, instead I'm reading Tae Kim's guide and trying to learn Japanese. :D

My VNDB list: http://vndb.org/u35472/list

I'm using Tae Kim's guide right now, too.  It's so good!  Are you liking it?

Wafuu~!

Yup, I went a bit crazy after discovering Katawa Shoujo. :P

The publication of Katawa Shoujo (full version) is probably the most important event on this planet since LUCA got its self-replicating machinery running.  I assume you liked it?  Have a favorite heroine, or memory? 

I'm using Tae Kim's guide right now, too.  It's so good!  Are you liking it?

The publication of Katawa Shoujo (full version) is probably the most important event on this planet since LUCA got its self-replicating machinery running.  I assume you liked it?  Have a favorite heroine, or memory? 

Yeah, I'm basically just reading it when I used to read VN's - during my bus rides to and from uni, but even so I'm learning a lot without having to take notes. Once I've finished it, and I'm on page 284 I think, I'll go through it again and copy down some of the most important points, and then I'll hopefully be good to go reading VNs with ITH and the like.

I downloaded KS on a whim after reading an article about it somewhere, and only got around to playing it a few days later. I was told that it was something like Persona but without the RPG part. Before I knew it I got sucked into it, but because Persona was the closest thing I had played to KS, it completely skipped my mind that it was 18+, so when Emi's first H-scene came my parents were in the room. >.> Thankfully neither was looking at my screen before I instantly alt-tabbed.