Someone played "Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 1" all eindings ?

fhc

Sorry bad english

I asked this question on vndb, but, I noticed that it is a waste of time, I already asked several questions in vndb but no one answer, I will try little by little bring each of my question to fuwanovel to see If I get a answer...

I want to ask about the ending of Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 1 https://vndb.org/v6593

I love NTR but I have abhor of sad ending and for  me not have anything more sad that to be abandoned by the person that you love. I hate that so many NTR games have a separation end, I like to play NTR games where the girl keep her love relationship with the protagonist forever without never leave his side, even at same time getting a sexual relationship with another man ( This is the essence of NTR)

I think a Bad End in a NTR is when the woman LEAVES the protagonist, the relationship ends. I hate it. I like to see NTR but I like that the girl keep with the protagonist forever never leave his side even keep a sexual relationship with another man too. This is trued NTR ! This is a HAPPY END in NTR

For sure, I see the anime Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 1 and know that Shibuya end the girl abandon the protagonist, but, all others individual males endings are like this too ? She always abandon the protagonist ? I already palyed the "Happy End"  but I am afraid to try the males endings in the official walkthrough:

http://sagaoz.net/foolmaker/game/s/soretuma.html

Which end to avoid besides Shibuya ?

I almost sure that Shinagawa Claude end is the same thing, Nanami abandons the protagonist. At least I guess it, , just see some CG around the NET. Someone can confirm it and also say to me which ends I need to avoid to not see the separation between the protagonist (myself) and my beloved wife Nanami ?

I really love Nanami. Is the best girl that I already see in 15 years playing hentai games, she is for sure my waifu forever, my top woman, my ideal woman. Never want to see her reject me.

Edited by fhc

Keep in mind that you're asking detailed questions about a niche within a niche.  It's really no surprise that no one would respond.

1. You're asking about Japanese language games.  Very few English speakers read Japanese language titles.
  2. You're talking about NTR, which is considered an extreme fetish that most players actively avoid.
  3. You're asking about a particular game in this niche within a niche that hardly anyone has played, and that requires having played through all endings of the game. (How many people even do this for most games they play?)
  4. You're asking a subjective question ("Which endings have happy NTR?") that the very small subset of people who play these games would probably consider ridiculous and/or pointless.

In short, you excluded most avenues of response with your question.  Try asking questions that aren't so narrowly focused.  Or just play the game and deal with the content.

NTR Blog (.net for older titles, .com for newer titles) is a pretty good source for NTR game coverage.  They probably covered this game and talk about if the game has good endings.

Edited by sanahtlig

It's been a long time, but I don't think there are any routes where the MC stays with the girlfriend after he finds out about her cheating.  I seem to remember some ends where he doesn't find out (yet), but I think every time he finds out they split.  If you really care, try to check a detailed NTR review, as was recommended.

I mostly remember that aside from the girlfriend's route itself, either character is terrible.  He's a slut, she's a whore, and I didn't care about them by the end.

1 hour ago, Toranth said:

It's been a long time, but I don't think there are any routes where the MC stays with the girlfriend after he finds out about her cheating.  I seem to remember some ends where he doesn't find out (yet), but I think every time he finds out they split.  If you really care, try to check a detailed NTR review, as was recommended.

I mostly remember that aside from the girlfriend's route itself, either character is terrible.  He's a slut, she's a whore, and I didn't care about them by the end.

Quite expected, thus a good ending to an NTR game is one where every one of those shitty people burns in hell. Think of School Days' anime final episode, that with the boat and the protagonist's head in a bag – that's a satisfying way to conclude a cheating drama. ^^

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Thank you very much, at least my question was not ignored. From now on I will ask my question on fuwanovel instead of vndb.

I already played the good endings... And they are very good but I have not courage to try the others endings. I guess is better to skip all those others endings and begin to play another NTR game...

• 2 years later...
On 7/29/2019 at 3:23 AM, fhc said:

Thank you very much, at least my question was not ignored. From now on I will ask my question on fuwanovel instead of vndb.

I already played the good endings... And they are very good but I have not courage to try the others endings. I guess is better to skip all those others endings and begin to play another NTR game...

Hi I am pretty late, but can you explain me the good ending please? I onlt watched the hentai.