I want to create a free visual novel blog review site

fhc

Sorry bad english

I want to create a visual novel blog review site where I can review the visual novel that I played and also post hentai images of the games but for free, I not want to pay for it. I not want to make money with my blog, but, also I not want to spend any money on it .

Too bad here in Brazil I not find any blog site that allow adult content for free and also easy to use.

Or someone know any place where i can host a html file for free ? I have microsoft front page and I can create easy html files, but also I cannot find any place to host images and html files for free.

WordPress is too simplistic to my liking. Blogger is a pain with all the styles constantly breaking. Not sure about this third option's policy, but I encourage to check fc2 blogging space. http://retrogamedaisuki.blog.fc2.com/ looks really great to me even though he had to restart his blog twice just because of a little mistake in choosing the initial template.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:06 PM, kivandopulus said:

WordPress is too simplistic to my liking. Blogger is a pain with all the styles constantly breaking. Not sure about this third option's policy, but I encourage to check fc2 blogging space. http://retrogamedaisuki.blog.fc2.com/ looks really great to me even though he had to restart his blog twice just because of a little mistake in choosing the initial template.

I second Fc2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Creating a free visual novel blog review site can be a fun and creative endeavor. To kick things off, focus on these steps:Content Planning: Decide what kind of visual novels you'll review and create a content plan.Website Setup: Choose a user-friendly platform, set up your site, and pick an attractive design.Engage with Community: Participate in visual novel forums and social media to build a community around your blog.SEO: Optimize your site for search engines to help people find your reviews.Monetization: Consider ways to monetize in the future, like ads or affiliate marketing.Also, for improving your website's authority, you might want to look into a foundation backlink service. They can help boost your site's credibility.

Edited by KaneWood