What happened to tokimeki memorial?

Kontra

Good morning I am new to the forum and I had a doubt the thing is that I just recently returned to the streets taking up some visual novels but recently I took an interest in dating simulators and I read that the Tokimeki Memorial was one of the best simulators of dating of all time so I decided to go take a look look but apparently there is no patch in English of this game but if there is a translation of the version of girls and I do not know how to react to this I thought that a game so recognized I would have their respective translation until I was surprised to see that the girls have all translated Does anyone know what happened to the translation for men?

• 2 weeks later...

Compared to many other VNs Tokimeki Memorial here is quite basic one, so understandably some of VNs fans wouldn't be interested with this. Besides when it come to VNs, I think there's much more interesting choice compared to Tokimeki such as ToHeart 2 (Translated). But if you still want some VN like Tokimeki, I guess Love Plus here could be a substitute with similar gameplay as Tokimeki and it's also from Konami for bonus point.

Edited by littleshogun