Good morning from Romania although it's 1AM send help

NuMaNuMaIei

Well, I know this might sound like an awkward introduction, but I started playing visual novels once I watched Oreimo, and saw Kirino playing them. I looked them up, and I found...Imouto Paradise. I thought it would be like the games Kirino was playing. In the end, I wasn't very satisfied with it because it didn't have much of a story, or at least moe elements. I think it was a nukige. Anyways, I looked up more games, and I found Da Capo. I ended up liking that game more, because it was more dEep but at the same time was also kind of moe. In any case...this introduction was quite long and the only phrase that would fit here is 'yoroshiku onegaishimasu' I guess.

Spoiler

how does one delete a spoiler

7 hours ago, NuMaNuMaIei said:

Well, I know this might sound like an awkward introduction, but I started playing visual novels once I watched Oreimo, and saw Kirino playing them. I looked them up, and I found...Imouto Paradise. I thought it would be like the games Kirino was playing. In the end, I wasn't very satisfied with it because it didn't have much of a story, or at least moe elements. I think it was a nukige. Anyways, I looked up more games, and I found Da Capo. I ended up liking that game more, because it was more dEep but at the same time was also kind of moe. In any case...this introduction was quite long and the only phrase that would fit here is 'yoroshiku onegaishimasu' I guess.

Hide contents

how does one delete a spoiler

Assuming you want translated only:

Shuffle (Kaede is a great imouto... just a bit yandere)

Hapymaher (Saki and Maia... though Maia's route is a sad/bad ending)

Chrono Clock (blind imouto, great imouto)

Tsukihime (old and no moe aspects to Akiha, really... and both her endings can be interpreted as bad endings)

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa (eventually it gets a tl, apparently... and the little sister route is the weakest of the routes)

Mirai Radio to Jinkou-bato (whenever it comes out over here)

Suki to Suki to de Sankaku Ren'ai

I'm almost tempted to recommend Soukoku no Arterial for the great imouto, but the actual patch is a machine translated, only poorly edited.  This stuff is all stuff that made it at least into my pile of 'acceptable' VNs or better...

6 hours ago, Clephas said:

Assuming you want translated only:

Shuffle (Kaede is a great imouto... just a bit yandere)

Hapymaher (Saki and Maia... though Maia's route is a sad/bad ending)

Chrono Clock (blind imouto, great imouto)

Tsukihime (old and no moe aspects to Akiha, really... and both her endings can be interpreted as bad endings)

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa (eventually it gets a tl, apparently... and the little sister route is the weakest of the routes)

Mirai Radio to Jinkou-bato (whenever it comes out over here)

Suki to Suki to de Sankaku Ren'ai

I'm almost tempted to recommend Soukoku no Arterial for the great imouto, but the actual patch is a machine translated, only poorly edited.  This stuff is all stuff that made it at least into my pile of 'acceptable' VNs or better...

Arigatou gozaimasu, you're an actual pro in visual novels xD

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting. For more VNs recommendations in regard of little sister, I would suggest you to try Wagahigh (Toa), Shinikiss (Shizuku), and Maitetsu (Hibiki). I don't know whether you'll be satisfied with those three VNs or not yet, but I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you. I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.

Hello there and welcome to Fuwa!

That's indeed quite an interesting trajectory for someone to get into VNs. ^^ Considering you were off-put by the excessive moe of Imouto Paradise I wonder what was the appeal point of Oreimo? Do you like taboo romance in general? I could have some recommendations with that, which aren't about little sisters. :3

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

8 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hello there and welcome to Fuwa!

That's indeed quite an interesting trajectory for someone to get into VNs. ^^ Considering you were off-put by the excessive moe of Imouto Paradise I wonder what was the appeal point of Oreimo? Do you like taboo romance in general? I could have some recommendations with that, which aren't about little sisters. :3

I suppose it was the taboo romance that I liked. Although, I didn't necessarily dislike the excessive moe of Imopara, but I thought it was kind of boring because it was too overly sexual xD