I Need a detailed summary of a VN

Mastema

I'm new here so if this is in the wrong section I'm sorry. Like the title says I would like a Detailed summary explaining the plot, motives/thoughts of the characters, and the endings if I would be so fortunate. The VN in question is Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten-kei (https://vndb.org/v8731). I'm not a big NTR fan, hell 90% of the time I'll hate it unless the Heroine is my type, or if it's Netori, But every now and then I find myself looking through NTR VNs, doujins, and manga trying to find one who's story I find decent, while also not breaking my own personal Suspension of disbelief(blackmail being an insta nope).

About 4 years back when I was doing just such a thing I came across a thread mentioning this title and seeing that it wasn't translated went looking for reviews and the cgs. Insta regreted looking at the cgs as they made me feel like total shit, and the the very detailed review I read did very little to alleviate that feeling as I still didn't have a very good grasp of the characters fellings, thoughts, and the overall situation the found themselves in. Fast forward to present having completely forgotten about the VN, and finding myself feeling the exact same way I did all those years ago after doing the same loop over.

I Hate open endings and not having enough info on the story, characters, or plot as a whole is making for a very shitty couple of days, So if anyone could help me with this I would eternally Grateful.

Edited by Mastema

11 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

You know, i would never even bother writing it up to you if you hate NTR (i do too, so i don't know it btw). Why do you even want this? Find something else to do, seriously.

The way my Brain works is that when I don't know something that bothers me in full detail I'll keep thinking about it at every chance when I'm not doing anything else like going to sleep. Even if its something I hate Just knowing the details will ease my thoughts and make me stop thinking about what if this happened, or if this is what they were thinking.

1 hour ago, Mastema said:

The way my Brain works is that when I don't know something that bothers me in full detail I'll keep thinking about it at every chance when I'm not doing anything else like going to sleep. Even if its something I hate Just knowing the details will ease my thoughts and make me stop thinking about what if this happened, or if this is what they were thinking.

It's ntr. Either the protagonists dick was too small or generally limp and the girl got fucked by someone with a big dick and got hooked on it. That's the story.

Edited by Stormwolf