Jump to content
Skypie

Please help me to decide which Laptop Fan

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, 

Recently I have problem with my laptop fan you can said it’s broken. :rubycry:

 

So should I change my laptop fan to original fan or random fan(idk what kind of fan they’ll give me)  :vinty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skypie said:

So should I change my laptop fan to original fan or random fan(idk what kind of fan they’ll give me)  :vinty:

A random fan probably won't even fit in your laptop, so I definitely recommend the original fan. Just make sure you can change it yourself, otherwise it would be better to leave this to the professionals (or just buy a new laptop).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dreamysyu said:

A random fan probably won't even fit in your laptop, so I definitely recommend the original fan. Just make sure you can change it yourself, otherwise it would be better to leave this to the professionals (or just buy a new laptop).

Yeah about changing part I leave it to professional fix the problem. 

Thanks a lot for your suggestion :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spend $150 to fix the problem, then remember to buy a desktop PC next time so the fix costs $10.

If the original fan failed, it might not be a very good fan.  If you're going to spend $150 to fix this, you might as well spend an extra $10 to make sure the fix is permanent.  I use fluid bearing fans for their quiet operation and durability.

Edited by sanahtlig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

Spend $150 to fix the problem, then remember to buy a desktop PC next time so the fix costs $10.

If the original fan failed, it might not be a very good fan.  If you're going to spend $150 to fix this, you might as well spend an extra $10 to make sure the fix is permanent.  I use fluid bearing fans for their quiet operation and durability.

Tbh I really want to use  desktop PC but sadly every week I need to stay in 2 different places so If I use desktop PC kinda hassle to move it around. I might buy/make desktop PC in near future but not now I think. :amane:

 

Thanks for the information about fluid bearing fans :Chocola:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×