I can't send information to the community in VNR

Ant1989

To learn japanese, I decided to try translate a visual novel which appear to not have transçation yet. I oppened the SUB screen typed the translation and clicked to submit. But a message appeared saying Failed to save changes, will try later.

The same thing happens when I try to put a name in a visual novel which hasn't. Is it a problem in the server or my system?

Strange, I looked around for this error and found no answer. Besides, people some articles said they got back with a new server last year. Is there a way to save the changes locally? so at least I can have the translations I made of the game.

Edited by Ant1989

2 hours ago, kivandopulus said:

Server has been down for at least two years since developer disappeared. But everyone is so tired of these VNR same questions that these threads are ignored usually. 

Looks like I needed to make an acount in a site called aniclan.com I heard about it, but since the things looks strangely unresponsive I thought it died as well, but after some minutes trying I finaly managed to make an acount and after inserting it to the VNR it keep my translations.