a good VN with characters that has big tits

thedenkmem

Another vote for Wagahigh, just because the previous endorsement wasn't all that strong. I think it's a very underrated game, and the girls are indeed all pretty top-heavy, though not as top-heavy as the Funbag Fantasy girls... but that's rare unless you're okay with less-good nukige. If you are in fact okay with that kind of thing, you'd probably get a lot more options, fwiw.

Wagamama High Spec is the main one that comes to my mind too. Even the little sister character has a big rack. And the petite character somehow has the biggest rack size........

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai also has a cast with an overall larger bust size then average. There's even an amusing scene early on where all six heroines compare their bust sizes.

The first time I saw the title I immediately thought Wagahigh, so I'll give another vote for that. Other than that, I guess HatsuKoi could count seeing that four out five heroines did have rather sizable bust. Also in case you didn't mind that only one heroine that have big breasts, then I guess both of Tsujidou and Majikoi would be fitting. I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun