SubaHibi Missing CG?

Kurausukun

Sorry if this is the wrong board to post this on, I'm new around here.

I recently completed SubaHibi, and I got all of the routes and endings, but there's one CG missing in my collection. It's the one on page 1 two down from the top and two right from the left. Here's a picture to illustrate (spoilers if you haven't played the game):

Spoiler

JtnjrEe.jpg

Does anyone know where I might have missed something? This is the only CG I'm missing from what I can tell.

Edited by Kurausukun

the one you're missing is the cg where minakami is carrying tomosane on her back. the only explanation i can think of for this is some sort of hiccup with the save files. since you first get it during july 15 in jabberwocky 1 after takuji kicks tomosane's ass, i would recommend just skipping through jabberwocky 1 again until you get the cg.

Edited by nihilloligasan

Yeah, I do remember that CG. I replayed through that scene, and it still doesn't show up, so I guess my save file got fucked somehow. I downloaded a 100% save from elsewhere, and it shows up now, so I guess that'll have to do. Thanks a lot for letting me know which CG it was, though, it was killing me not knowing.

I had the same exact issue and when I looked to see what CG I was missing someone else on the internet mentioned having the same exact CG missing and now this thread too, so this is obviously some kind of bug with the game, for some reason that CG will not unlock in the CG gallery.

• 1 year later...