Fall Anime List of 2019

Sonicboom2.0

Lol seems like the announcement list keeps getting released earlier and earlier. Anyways here you go have fun with discussing stuff I really enjoy seeing what people have to say about upcoming anime releases.

^^

FALL ANIME LIST of 2019

Edit: I forgot to mention that the list is still growing so I will keep updating the list as I find them.

Edited by Sonicboom2.0

31 minutes ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

Lol seems like the announcement list keeps getting released earlier and earlier. Anyways here you go have fun with discussing stuff I really enjoy seeing what people have to say about upcoming anime releases.

^^

FALL ANIME LIST of 2019

Edit: I forgot to mention that the list is still growing so I will keep updating the list as I find them.

Any you'd recommend for someone who hasn't watched anime in a while?

1 minute ago, Czero said:

Any you'd recommend for someone who hasn't watched anime in a while?

I'd say if you like Shonen animes then it'd be a good time to get caught up with My Hero Academia, Seven Deadly Sins, SAO.

As far as romance goes I enjoyed Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai a lot.

I feel like Radiant has potential to become something great and from I understand the creator is from the US.

I still need to get caught up with Strike the Witch series but it's decent.

In all honesty it's all about what genre you want in a anime series.

Also there might be some good movies coming out depending on who you are.

I'll say this now the list is still updating so I would suggest checking back every now and then until Fall season officially starts (End of August or early September, maybe even until the start of October). 

Wow, looks like this season will be busy. I already see three shows that I I just cannot skip, even though I usually do not follow seasonal anime: Honzuki, Average Abilities and Chihayafuru 3. The first two are based on light novels I read (and it's the very first time I see something I've read to be adapted). And I quite liked the first season of Chihaya, though I still have to catch up with the second season.

10 minutes ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

I feel like Radiant has potential to become something great and from I understand the creator is from the US.

Radiant is a French manga. Also, first season is full of fillers, but the manga is actually pretty good. If they don't put as many fillers in season two it should be good.

18 minutes ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

I'd say if you like Shonen animes then it'd be a good time to get caught up with My Hero Academia, Seven Deadly Sins, SAO.

As far as romance goes I enjoyed Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai a lot.

I still need to get caught up with Strike the Witch series but it's decent.

In all honesty it's all about what genre you want in a anime series.

Also there might be some good movies coming out depending on who you are.

I'll say this now the list is still updating so I would suggest checking back every now and then until Fall season officially starts (End of August or early September, maybe even until the start of October). 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Riku said:

Radiant is a French manga. Also, first season is full of fillers, but the manga is actually pretty good. If they don't put as many fillers in season two it should be good.

I agree, I've only watched the anime and little of the manga where it left off from the anime. To be honest I get the feeling that Radiant can get as popular as Naruto as in ratings and story telling. I guess they did the fillers because they had limited source material (manga). With work I feel like it can go places.

Amazing... only two anime I'd even consider watching and sequels for crap shows and shounen anime I dropped out of boredom.  SAO and Assassins Pride I'll watch, but the rest isn't even worth considering, from what I can see.