Anyone have an 18+ Maitetsu 100% save file lying around?

Ryleona

3 hours ago, Ryleona said:

It unlocks CGS and the scenes, but not the ability to move through the scenes as fast as I want to. Only a 100% save file can do that.

Just a heads up, the 18+ scenes are NOT present in the game’s story. You can only view them from the gallery. 

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Just a heads up, the 18+ scenes are NOT present in the game’s story. You can only view them from the gallery. 

I wish more VNs would deal with adult content that way, rather than force it on you whether you like it or not. Eden was the first (and still the only) 18+ VN I've read that had no nudity/sex during the main story.

On 7/9/2019 at 5:35 AM, mitchhamilton said:

isnt there a skip all read text option in the options? just disable that and skip away. i know i skipped through that vn

There is, but a 100% save file unlocks all of the different menus you need to complete the routes for, and can skip MANY times faster than just skipping normally.

On 7/8/2019 at 3:00 PM, Seraphim88 said:

I wish more VNs would deal with adult content that way, rather than force it on you whether you like it or not. Eden was the first (and still the only) 18+ VN I've read that had no nudity/sex during the main story.

No, instead they should be competent writers and let you turn it off from the menu, and the scenario leading up to both on and off feels natural.