NTR Recommendation - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report

Rastafoo

Mayumi’s Cuckolding Report Two features eleven sex scenes, four fewer than the previous title.

The first game had video tapes of your wife cheating. You were in the room watching her cheat. In this game, you are never in the room and never get to witness her cheating until after you beat the game. Instead, your wife’s anal virginity is stolen by another man, and she gets double penetrated in a threesome without you. This game was way too focused on Mayumi.

I loved that her wedding ring is visible in almost every scene! Without her husband’s permission, she takes a raw creampie in her asshole from a man she barely even knows! This complete betrayal of his trust only turns her on more! She simply loves cheating on her husband, even when he’s clueless about it!

A big issue with the hentai content in this game is that the characters are always nude. In the previous game, the wife kept her clothes on, or had her panties pulled to the side. In this game, she is always naked, which means there’s less escalation and build up to the sex. Lack of foreplay is a huge downside here.

(NSFW)

Spoiler

691479949_MayumiCuckoldingReportNetorareHentaiDevelopedbyAtelierSakura(6).jpg.16b9fa77eabcfc70e0e0b709f4873c8a.jpg

MORE INFO HERE

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Do not directly embed NSFW images in posts. Put them in spoilers and tag them as such.

Personally I don't think it's really necessary to make the same topic at both of forum and blog, because to some people it would look like you doing some spamming here (I think it's enough to just do the blogpost here). But if you prefer to post on both of forum and blog, then I don't have anything to say here other than keep in mind that some people may not appreciate it.

PS - As for Mayumi it's more or less just a nukige that targeted towards NTR fans, so I don't have much to say here.

Edited by littleshogun

this has been posted in 3 different places. here, the blog and on vndb. word for word because i assumed you copied and pasted it all.

so i finished the first one and it left a bad taste in my mouth. i made one last choice at the end and basically it ended with the wife cheating on the husband. cuckolding isnt the same as cheating where usually both partners are aware of when and with who the other will sleep with. at the end she lies to him about sleeping with someone and yeah. read up on the 2nd one and will pass.

Edited by mitchhamilton

• 4 weeks later...

You guys seem more concerned with where I post it, than the actual content of the game.

Yes I talked about it on VNDB too, all to spread the word so a sequel will be made. Currently there are 2 games in the Mayumi series - and the only way for Kagura Games or some other publisher to translate the eventual 3rd game will be to spread the word.

Now lets talk about the actual game for once!

3 hours ago, Rastafoo said:

You guys seem more concerned with where I post it, than the actual content of the game.

Yes I talked about it on VNDB too, all to spread the word so a sequel will be made. Currently there are 2 games in the Mayumi series - and the only way for Kagura Games or some other publisher to translate the eventual 3rd game will be to spread the word.

Now lets talk about the actual game for once!

Posting on VNDB indeed has nothing to do with the Forums, but as you can see, posting the exact same thing here twice distracted people from your content rather than spread it further. NTR is also very niche on Fuwa, so you unlikely to get many responses no matter what you do. I apologize for my irritated reactions earlier, but simply, getting overzealous won't help your cause. Hopefully, that's it for the drama. :vinty:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak
Sorry