yo

Tadzio

hello y'all

for a reason or another i cant get my hands back on my old account (but if i finally find a ay to do it i'll just delete it i guess, since i never really posted with it and all)  but i needed to be back here since i'm resuming my vn reader carreer :yumiko:.

i started writting reviews (in french tho) for friends on a FB group ,and i just figured i would have an easier time finding new stuff to read if i started to digg recommendations and news threads here. i guess i wont be reaaaally active but i'll do my best to not stay an idle lurker, i guess?

anyway it's cool to see this board is still active :)

have a nice day !

yeah forums really do have hard times it seems, whatever the topics they are about (i'm inother communities who used to have really active boards which just ended up dying or being closed by lack of activity , that's a shame :( )

for the moment i'm re reading stuff i liked to review them more accurately ,so mynext two reads are Kara no Shoujo and Saya no uta ( french + english versions , so i can make a comparison between the two patches ) but yeah i'll be sure to come a you all to ask for more stuff once i'll be done with them :)

thanks for the kind words