Taimanin Asagi Premium Box Released in English by THE Rattan Man! (Spoilers: For All the Connoisseurs of True Art©︎ and Fellow Men of Culture®)

Nier

Disclaimer: All of the characters depicted in these pictures are over the age of 18

2gPPayv.jpg

Ona7abV.jpg

Zdcr0e7.jpg

Here is the patch: https://rattanmantrans.tumblr.com/post/185967060290/taimanin-asagi-premium-box-english-translation

The Premium Box  was released in Japan back in 2011 and it regroups earlier releases of the Taimanin series in one package and in 4:3 HD resolution.

With this release, it means that the following games of the Taimanin series are now in english:

Taimanin Asagi CE, Taimanin Asagi 2 CE, Taimanin Asagi 3, Taimanin Asagi Gaiden, Taimanin Murasaki, Taimanin Yukikaze Ainmation, Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena as well as the side stories in Izm02 and Izm04.

So almost all of the Taimanin games are now in english, so the only missing games are Taimanin Asagi ZERO (which is being translated right now also by Rattan Man and received a partial patch already) as well as Taimanin Yukikaze 2 and Taimanin Kurenai.

#biganimetiddies #kamige #forculture

• 2 weeks later...

What I can say is that at least it's good for Asagi's fans who want better translation so good for them, otherwise it's not interesting if you didn't like nukige.

PS - I guess I can say that the girls in the pictures above are quite sexy XD (That's the point of nukige after all).

Edited by littleshogun