Something like Evenicle

N_G

I loved Evenicle except the rape part.

Are there any other good polygamic/Romantic JRPGs (English translated) like this?

I tried Kamidori but the gameplay felt very grindy and kinda lackluster. It never felt like it had a story.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by N_G

Tears to Tiara (english)

Bunny Black ( 1 & 2 in english)

Kami no Rhapsody (japanese, with english patch and full release in progress  click -> here)

Also, try rance VI the collapse of zeth, is one of the best story i ever played in my life, i know, rance have a lot of rape, but this one, VI, have the best story of rance and the best plot. (Really epic)

Anyway, if we are speaking about evenicle, rance is his brother. You can check other games from alicesoft too.

Edited by Cardinal

4 hours ago, Cardinal said:

Tears to Tiara (english)

Bunny Black ( 1 & 2 in english)

Kami no Rhapsody (japanese, with english patch and full release in progress  click -> here)

Also, try rance VI the collapse of zeth, is one of the best story i ever played in my life, i know, rance have a lot of rape, but this one, VI, have the best story of rance and the best plot. (Really epic)

Anyway, if we are speaking about evenicle, rance is his brother. You can check other games from alicesoft too.

Bunny Black is very grindy.

I don't want something torturous. Also it has a lot of rape.

I'll check the others thanks

On 7/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, littleshogun said:

If you want more, I guess there's Eiyuu Senki. Also if you interested with the story, there's Utawarerumono as well. I don't know if you already play those two or not, but in case you still didn't play it then I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

I have played Eiyuu Senki but didn't like the female lead. She was irritating. The game also felt not so involving. I was waiting for Gold but Don't think it'll come before a decade.