Visual novel reader does not show translate textbox

I have user VNR for 3 years and it works perfectly with old visual novel. But recently I have installed a new released visual novel and I found that VNR has some problem. When I launch VNR and start the game, the translate textbox ( normally I will see it on top of the window) does not appear. I try to check many option in Text Settings but can't resolve the problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix this bug? Thank you

Edited by binhchili

There are chances that VNR is not able to find any text from the game. Did you check to see if VNR has found any hooks for the game on the Hook Tab? If not, VNR won't find any text at all and it won't show the text window. You might have to wait for someone else to input a Hook code into the database before you're able to read through VNR, or you could find one yourself.

As @Black99 has said, you could try using another program. I do also recommend using Textractor; it auto-hooks games just like VNR does and is currently maintained.