AX 2019 Schedule and Announcements

littleshogun

Since it's only 10 days before AX, I think it would be appropriate if I'm open the thread about it. As for the schedule, you can see it below under the spoiler.

Spoiler

JAST USA New and Upcoming Titles
Wednesday (July 3rd), July 03, 9:30pm - 10:30pm

Visual Novels with Sekai Project
Thursday (July 4th), 4:30pm - 5:30pm

Denpasoft: Erecting A Market & The Rise of Adult Gaming (18+)
Thursday (July 4th), 10:30pm - 11:30pm

Aksys Games Panel Of GLOBAL DOMINATION!
Friday (July 5th), 3:30pm - 4:30pm

MangaGamer: The Now & Future of Visual Novels (18+)
Saturday (July 6th), 8:30pm - 9:30pm

FAKKU Industry Panel and Q&A (18+)
Saturday (July 6th), 10:00pm - 11:00pm

What's going on in the industry with Sol Press?! (18+)
Saturday (July 6th), 10:00pm - 11:00pm

In case you'd have a hard time to adjust the time, it's Los Angeles time and it's timezone was at GMT -7.

Since we'll probably will going to have a lot of announcements, I'll probably either put the announcements in the spoiler box or just link it to the post that contain the announcements. For my comment here, I think we already know that Denpa here would be announced all of 18+ version of Sekai announcement if Sekai decided to announce a VN that did have 18+ contents censored, and occasionally some original announcements so we can treat Denpa and Sekai announcements as one for the most part. Mangagamer curiously only have one announcement planned according to their announcement page, although we may have sudden announcement from them like back at last year AX though. No much comment from both of Fakku and Aksys seeing that most probably their announcement would be nukige and sci-fi respectively, although I wonder though what Sol Press will bring to the table here.

I guess that's all for what I can say now, and I'll bump this if AX is started or whenever there's an announcement (Duh).

PS - I'll use PS for the announcements below, and since the number will be a lot I'll use spoiler box for the announcements.

JAST

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - Eiyuu Senki GOLD

20772.jpg

This is an alternative version of Eiyuu*Senki, with a new storyline. It takes over its cast while adding additional heroines and powers up its system.

The old Far East country of Zipang is ruled by the greatest hero Yamato Takeru and since it has secluded itself from other nations, it had developed its own unique culture. The hero of Oushuu, Masamune, starved for excitement in this time of peace. After finding a young man by the sea who had lost his memories, she concocted a plan to put him in charge and challenge Takeru. If he was able to defeat her, then Zipang would break its seclusion and take over other countries, leading to world domination!

Announcement 2 - Yamizome Revenger

34745.jpg

Kazunori is an extremely normal student. However, his soul became linked with the demon king Criveherz, who had committed all kinds of impudent acts in another world and was being chased by the Goddess Fein. Determined to vanquish the demon king once and for all, she sent heroines from the other world to continue chasing them.

Even though Kazunori was worried about his future, the demon king reassured him that their pursuers are also weakened in this world and that he will use his powers to make them into his own harem. Kazunori was attracted by the prospect of having a harem, but his life has surely been turned upside-down!

Announcement 3 - Mamono Musume-tachi to no Rakuen ~Slime & Scylla~

7630.jpg

There is the world where humans and monsters live together. 

One day, a pirate, the main character, is washed off on the shore of small island... When he regains consciousness, there are two girls in front of him.

"Are you a pirate? Human? Train us to be great marine girls!"
"What...?" 

He is totally confused, but he later learns that the island has a legend about special treasure. Like this, their training life starts...

Sekai Project

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - 9 -Nine- Haruiro Harukoi Harunokaze

38324.jpg

Shiromitsugawa City: an academic city with no other particular features.

A large earthquake hits the city, damaging the sacred treasure in the Hakuda Tsukumo Shrine, and causing strange items appear from a parallel world. These "artifacts" grant strange powers to their owners, with incidents of an owner abusing their powers and turning people into stone.

Having learned of the item that causes this petrification, the "Evil Eye Artifact", Niimi Kakeru teams up with his classmate, Kujou Miyako, and his sister, Niimi Sora, to investigate and put a stop to the culprit.

During the investigation, they find themselves at odds with "Rig Veda", an organization of artifact users. Among their members, they spot their upperclassman in school, Kosaka Haruka.

Announcement 2 - Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma. Suggoi Ecchi!

29584.jpg

This is the fandisc for Boku to Koisuru Ponkotsu Akuma., featuring after stories for the five heroines, plus new routes for Rin, Aifa and Reika. There will also be a harem route!

Announcement 3 - Muv-Luv Photonflowers*

38497.jpg

Featuring a dozen unique stories from both sides of the Muv-Luv franchise.

From the Extra universe: An extensive epilogue to sumika's ending from Muv-Luv Extra Six individual ministories from the perspectives of the game's main heroines, taking place prior to the events of Muv-Luv Extra

From the world of Alternative:

Three stories that shed new light on the events and characters introduced in Muv-Luv Alternative, including backstories for Captain Isumi and Sergeant Jinguuji Two ministories featuring all-new characters that expand upon Alternative's war-torn alternate reality by exploring the unique perspectives of the unsung heroes and supporting players in the war against the BETA.

Announcement 4 - Amatsutsumi

Amatsutsumi

Makoto uses the power of “kotodama”, which means he can manipulate people with his voice. 

Yearning for the outside world, he escaped the hidden village his family lived. Makoto knew nothing about the world, as he had never left the village since he was born. Thus, because he was not able to live by himself, he ended up collapsing on the street.

However, for his luck, in a nearby street lived Oribe Kokoro, a girl that could help him… 

Announcement 5 - The Seventh Sign -Mr. Sister-

37092.jpg

Reiji was happily greeted by his beloved imouto Erika who had bright blonde hair and cat ears. Yes, even though he is 100% male, he is also her older sister. Her cat ears are also very much real and can appear and disappear on a whim. It became like this due to a little complicated reason, but he accepted it without changing his ways. However, this should not be normal – she should be calling him ‘onii-chan’ and she shouldn’t have cat ears. He thought that if he would be able to do something about his own problems, then she would be also be freed from her current state.

Announcement 6 - Love Sweet Garnish 2

37561.jpg

This is the continuation of CANVAS+GARDEN’s doujin title Koi ni, Kanmi o Soete, featuring after stories for Rira and Rishie and main routes for Ciel and Koron.

Announcement 7 - Victory Project

38502.jpg

Ramon was serving a life sentence for helping politicians to launder money. After spending two years in jail however, an amnesty provides a new opportunity for him to lift him from his despair.

He is sent to Hive Island to work as a volunteer but rather than expecting further imprisonment or hard labor, he is surrounded by beautiful girls! However behind that peaceful life was a conspiracy. One that will pull him and his love from their peaceful existence down a far more sinister one.

Denpasoft

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - Kanojo no Seiiki

25810.jpg

This is the first title in feng’s low-price Seiiki series, focusing on childhood friend Fuyuka Akiyoshi.

The protagonist’s childhood friend Fuyuka came from a rich family and was neat and pretty, so she was like the idol of the class. All the boys admired her, but they also found it hard to get close to her. He felt the same way as he had liked her since they were small. Maybe she was his first love. However, they grew distant from one another after they went to separate schools.

One day while returning from Akihabara, he was mistaken for a train molester. The victim was Fuyuka, who he hadn’t seen for a long time. Even though it was just a misunderstanding, she told him that if he wanted her to forgive him, he’ll have to become her butler.

Announcement 2 - Glass

22753.jpg

"Autumn---, in that afternoon classroom---, I fell in love with her at first sight."

Autumn in a certain school, Sakurai Kazushi (Main Protagonist) was called over to the classroom after school by their class president Shirakawa Yui. After being subjected to a harsh sermon, he somehow ended up being challenged by her to a match. Sakurai reluctantly accepts, but somehow their conversation ended up taking an unexpected turn…

Announcement 3 - New Glass

31931.jpg

"Since that day, my love has kept directing to you..."

In a certain autumn day, the two was tightly bonded under the sunset...
A half of a year passed, Yui and the protagonist are now studying for 
the university entrance examination. The protagonist once got the lowest
grade in the school, but recently he shows the drastic improvement.

One day, Yui is challenged by the protagonist to do something.
At first she was unwilling but finally she accepts his challenge.

The loser must obey to the winner... This battle is about to explode...!!

Announcement 4 - SF

Spoiler

21859.jpg

Somehow without my realizing, the girl I liked for all those years had become a man-eating sexpot.

* STORY
Summer vacation.
Ordinary protagonist Youta (virgin) found himself making out with his childhood friend Rio (non-vigin)...
"Do you like doing it with me...? I'll take it off for you..."
Youta was bewildered. It was his first time, but certainly not hers. He put himself in her capable hands.

3DCG full voice, full animation with cel shade rendering.

Aksys Games

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - Collar Malice Unlimited

35422.jpg

The fandisc for Collar x Malice including the Interlude during the X-day incident, the after story of "the two" when X-day has ended, and the extra story of Adonis members.

Announcement 2 - Cafe Enchante

39309.jpg

A non-human café in separate world.

Announcement 3 - Piofiore

35092.jpg

All the secrets are sleeping in that town.

The time is the beginning of the 20th Century.
The setting takes place right after the First World War in the South Italian town of "Burlone".
The ones who rule this city are three organizations called the Burlone Mafia.
The protagonist "Liliana" lived peacefully in Burlone, but starting from a certain incident she is taken in by one of the organizations. 

Why is she being targeted? Why is she wanted?

Suddenly becoming an existence who holds the key, Liliana becomes involved in something extraordinary.

Announcement 4 - NG

38283.jpg

Beware the creeping horror…

NG is the second entry in the new Spirit Hunter series, and the companion story to last year’s award-winning sound novel, Death Mark. NG follows the story of a young man on a life-threatening quest to discover who—or what—is responsible for the disappearance of his little sister. To save her, our protagonist must team up with shady characters, face down spirits of legend, and make difficult decisions that can greatly alter the outcome of the game.

Can you save your sister and stop evil from destroying all that you hold dear? Or will you find yourself just another victim of an angry spirit?

Mangagamer

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - Mugen Renkan

Spoiler

10681.jpg

Mugen Renkan is the story of an immortal slave girl who escapes the clutches of her horribly abusive captors and embarks upon a journey through the ages. Our heroine's quest for freedom takes her to medieval Europe, the Wild West, Meiji Japan, and beyond. In each age, she must elude the servants of the Immortal King or be dragged back into eternal slavery. Will she be able to find the strength to win her freedom? What future awaits this girl who cannot die?

Announcement 2 - Rance 01

25995.jpg

This is a remake of the original Rance title which came out 24 years ago. The womanizing warrior Rance is accompanied by his magician slave Sill as they search for the kidnapped noble daughter Hikari. It uses an old-style chip-based battle system, but the layout is pretty polished. It comes with some spiffy BGMs as well. If you always wondered how Rance or Hani came about, now’s your chance to find out.

Announcement 3 - Rance 02

27637.jpg

Ten years ago in the town of Custom, four young girls were appointed as disciples to the old mage Ragithis. They were to be raised as mages and then to work as town's guardians. But after the ten years of training due to unknown reason girls rebelled against Ragithis and killed him. During the harsh magic battle a whole town were entombed in the underground and a barrier spell was put on town preventing everyone from going out.

This is when Rance appears with Sill on his side, and taking a job of defeating magician maidens and saving the town. But after some research he finds out that actual evil guy was Ragithis himself, who put four magical rings on four maidens. That rings are giving a great boost of magical power to it's bearers, but also able to steal magic power from virgin sorceresses and after collecting magic power of 40 maidens anyone could use these rings to obtain unlimited power. The leader of girls, Masou Shizuka, figured out Ragithis's plan and rebelled against him but it was too late - cursed rings could not be removed and the curse started to dive maidens crazy. Now they are sheltered in the labirinth beneath the town abducting young girls from the town and killing everyone who tried to go into the labirinth and stop them. It seems that the only way to release them from the curse of the rings is to steal a virginity from them, and the only man up to this job is Rance. 

This is a remake of the original Rance II with a completely rewritten script, new art and some gameplay changes.

Note: Alice 2010 contains two different versions of Rance II: Rance 02 and Rance 02 Kai. This entry is for Rance 02 Kai that has a completely rewritten script, not Rance 02 that uses the old script with the new art.

Announcement 4 - Funbag Fantasy Sideboob Story 2

22813.jpg

Set 5 years after the events of Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden, the story begins in the Kingdom of Hillsland, now sadly a shadow of its glorious days under the rule of King Ruin Demedium more than a century and a half ago. In the midst of the kingdom’s troubles with the kingdom of Fronce an amnesiac masked man with red hair washes up near a harbor. Unfortunately for him, upon entering town the masked man discovers too late that aside from memories he’s also lacking clothes and is quickly arrested by the authorities. Soon after his incarceration the man, taking the name Mask for lack of anything else , is given a chance at pardon (along with a group of imprisoned mermen pirates) in exchange for defeating a monster that has taken up residence in Boinbara’s castle. Meanwhile in the kingdom of Edellant, King Lute Hende has been apparently bedridden for nearly a month with none save the queens and his advisors having seen him since this sudden onset of illness…

Sol Press

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - Witch's Garden

26158.jpg

One of two Windmill and Windmill Oasis' 10th anniversary project that utilizing the E-mote sprite animation system. 

Yousuke came to the bustling tourist city of Kazashiro to attend the school there. The Western-style houses lining the streets and the townspeople’s attire give the city an exotic charm. To top it off, a ‘witch’ named Ayari will be living with him at the boarding house Oasis, which is owned by his aunt Yuuko. Later, he meets two other ‘witches’ Suzuno and Misumi, and reunites with his older sister-like childhood friend Ririko, who is a ‘knight’. Every day is full of exciting events and before long, they are brought again into a different world. Surely this is the world of love.

Announcement 2 - Hyper Highspeed Genius

26504.jpg

There are some people called ‘genius’ in this world who possess special abilities (Gift) and are responsible for protecting the world. There are three schools specially-designed to train them: Satsuki Gakuen, Saint July Academy and Minazuki Gakuen. One day, a hidden treasure ‘Noah’ which amplifies the abilities of its holder was discovered. Since whoever gained control of Noah would be able to rule the world, it was decided that the three schools merge together as Hazuki Gakuen and an election held to decide on who will become the world council leader. Kyuushirou wishes to gain control in order to change the world to his liking and makes a contract with the demon Mephisto. With his powers he would be able to persuade, cajole and control the election candidates, but what he actually wants is… love!

Announcement 3 - Happiness! 2 Sakura Celebration

35751.jpg

Let my feelings be conveyed!

The year of the sakura--The one year out of every ten where the cherry blossoms bloom unusually long, in which the annual festivals are celebrated with much grandeur.

With the return of the year of the sakura, various feelings begin to bloom as if they'd been waiting impatiently.

"Seeing my big brother's smiling face for the first time in two years...... This is where I belong after all."

"I know the truth...... That's not his true self. This year for sure, I'll......"

"I wonder if I can really do it...... No, I must do it. I have to regain that relationship."

"My preparations should be more than enough. There's no way I'll let it go that way again......"

And,

"It's been 10 years since I last came to this town, hasn't it? Perhaps I'll be able to see that person. I hope I see him......"

All of these feelings entangle like cherry blossom petals dancing in the wind.

And so begin the many stories......

Announcement 4 - Jinrui Saikyou Seiyoku no Yome Kouguchi Rinko

Spoiler

38813.jpg

-

Spike Chunsoft

Spoiler

Announcement 1 - Robotic Notes

13369.jpg

Science Adventure Series #3 "Robotics;Notes Elite" Divergence: 1.048596.

In the near future, the PhoneDroid--a device which features augmented reality--has risen in popularity in Tanegashima.
On that island, Central Tanegashima High's "Robot Research Club" is about to have their club disbanded.
Despite their predicament, Kaito Yashio, one of only two members in the Robot Club, couldn't care less and would rather play a robot fighting game.
His counterpart, the reckless club leader Akiho Senomiya, ignores Kaito as she strives to keep the club from being disbanded by completing their giant robot.

One day, for some odd reason, Kaito finds an A.R. (augmented reality) annotation titled "Kimijima Report."
It contains details about a plot involving the entire world written by a man named Ko Kimijima.

In Robotics;Notes Elite, the story is reconstructed with new scenes, also improvements of 3D models.

Announcement 2 - Robotic Notes Dash

37115.jpg

2020. World line variation rate: 1.048596.

While consumer-use robots receiving the benefits of a networked society are becoming more widespread, the robot rebellion incident in February showed the vulnerability of that sort of information society. While it was a global crisis through the network, it was prevented by high school students of Tanegashima island, where the battle took place.

Half a year later. Tanegashima is flooded with people as it prepares for its summer festival. One of the high school students that saved the world from crisis, the protagonist Kaito Yashio, has since graduated and returns to his hometown of Tanegashima after a long time away.

During his return, he meets a middle-aged man named Itaru Hashida, who has a mutual friend and came to Tanegashima to see the sights. However, he cannot help but find his behavior strange. Although this man is actually a super hacker with world-class skills, Kaito has yet to learn this fact. Before long, events that disrupt everyday life start to repeatedly occur.

That was the sign of a conspiracy that is once again trying to throw the world into chaos.

That's all for AX announcements here, and I'll try to comment on those later.

Edited by littleshogun

I am looking forward to the AX announcements this year.

At the Sekai Project panel there are supposed to be news about Baldr Sky (18+ version pls).

Mangagamer has a project being worked on by @Conjueror & Gare, for that I have high hopes.

And for JAST there is this project that Makoto and Moogy work on, for that I have an unreasonable high expectation. (because of rumors)

In short I am ready to get all my hopes crushed. :wahaha:

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

43 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

I don't see much point in getting excited about anything since, the way it's been going recently, there is a big chance that I won't be reading VNs anymore by the time VNs announced here come out.

But it still would be nice if Sakura no Uta really got a translation. :sleep:

Sounds like the perfect time to start learning Japanese. That's what I did when I was getting intense burnout from pretty shit licensing announcements.

1 hour ago, Infernoplex said:

Any proofs for this leak?

Again, proofs, guys! Don't get me so hyped without proof! XDDDD

There's no proof, only wishful thinking.

That being said, Sakura no Mori isn't exactly a bad shout, but with the direction MG has been going with in terms of licenses, I'd more expect a Moonstone moege before it.

5 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Any proofs for this leak?

Again, proofs, guys! Don't get me so hyped without proof! XDDDD

That's actually easy: mangagamer letted a lot of hints on their blog about this title last year. Bad End was showing off everyday on his twitter "I feel so good working on my secret project for mangagamer" etc, so then one day I sent him a pm: "hi bro, how bro, how is it going with Sakura no Mori?" The dude never mentionned his "secret" project since then lol.

Just now, Kirashi said:

That's actually easy: mangagamer letted a lot of hints on their blog about this title last year. Bad End was showing off everyday on his twitter "I feel so good working on my secret project for mangagamer" etc, so then one day I sent him a pm: "hi bro, how bro, how is it going with Sakura no Mori?" The dude never mentionned his "secret" project since then lol.

I remember one of the hints from last year's roundly blog post or so was "Sakura". And they didn't announce any titles yet with the "Sakura" hint. So yeah, Sakura no Uta/Sakura no Mori are still possible announcements for this AX. Seeing how there's only 1 title listed now for AX, it could be either of those two.

3 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

I remember one of the hints from last year's roundly blog post or so was "Sakura". And they didn't announce any titles yet with the "Sakura" hint. So yeah, Sakura no Uta/Sakura no Mori are still possible announcements for this AX. Seeing how there's only 1 title listed now for AX, it could be either of those two.

No, it's mori because they mentionned the joker

8 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

I forgot about the joker hint. Maybe, yeah. In any case, Sakura no Mori is indeed a very likely announcement, either this AX, or later this year.

Truth to be told, I would have prefered Sakura no Uta, but you can ask Bad End if you want more information

I don't expect any update from SP c: Could be an update from some VNs like Rewrite lol (specially Rewrite+ that I'm waiting for) but that doesn't mean... nothing, the endless waiting. 

From Mangagamer I want other dark themed game of Clockup. C'mon MG, I want more games for degenerates like me! 

7 hours ago, Kirashi said:

Bad End is a she by the way...

Anyway, MG will probably announce Rance 1 - 3 as a bundle, so they can further increase their impressive collection of unreleased Rance titles. :amane:

I had learned to never expect much from MangaGamer so it'd be great if they've at least finally announced a decent eroge from the extensive list of their past partners. Evolimit and Asairo are probably a no-go by now but something like SnM Dreamers or Amatsutsumi still seem viable.

And yeah, all I want from SP is a release date for Nanairo Reincarnation and Baldr Sky, dang it :vinty:

2 minutes ago, novurdim said:

I had learned to never expect much from MangaGamer so it'd be great if they've at least finally announced a decent eroge from the extensive list of their past partners. Evolimit and Asairo are probably a no-go by now but something like SnM Dreamers or Amatsutsumi still seem viable.

FJz4bvG.jpg

Hnnnng

I'd be happy with any of Purple Software' games released in the past 5 years.

21 minutes ago, novurdim said:

And yeah, all I want from SP is a release date for Nanairo Reincarnation and Baldr Sky, dang it :vinty:

And Rewrite+ and Hoshizora no Memoria Re-translation and ChronoClock Re-editing and The Witch's Love Diary and Harumade Kururu.

As expected Mangagamer did increase their announcements from one to four, so obviously it mean that we have four announcements from them to look forward. For now I still don't know what kind of VNs that they'll announce (For obvious reason) other than all of those are from their available partner (Because there's no new partner notice), although it might be their secret projects though. Would be nice to see if Sakura no Mori speculation here is become real, although if they announced Rance 1 to 3 let's just say that it'll be redundant announcements (At least it wouldn't be the case if they announce 01 and 03).