VNs with epic/different/abstract designs for creatures/beings/whatever

CrimsonKing

I've been kinda searching lately for VNs that have good art and more than that some good designs for the fantasy creatures,monsters,mechas,deities,etc,etc stuff that you would see in the last bosses or some creatures from games from Eushully,some from alice-soft games or even VNs that have a good mix of supernatural in some ridiculous way kinda like what you would see happening in novels from Masada like Sehnshikan and Kajiri Kamui Kagura

Not really sure if i conveyed what i want correctly but i guess i did, but i rather if its not nukige even if there is some creature or whatever with good/epic design because since its a nukige its only used for rapes scenes and stuff like that which completly kills the reason i'm seeking VNs to see the moments with this kind of art

12 hours ago, Clephas said:

Ayakashibito, Bullet Butlers.

Thanks going to check it out,seeing your reccomendation seems like you know a lot of VNs if you know more VNs that has this kinda of stuff even if its not the best i would be glad i'm really making a list so when i can i will get these novels

5 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Thanks going to check it out,seeing your reccomendation seems like you know a lot of VNs if you know more VNs that has this kinda of stuff even if its not the best i would be glad i'm really making a list so when i can i will get these novels

If you haven't already played it, Tokyo Babel's visual style is pretty unique.  I'd suggest you put everything you've played on your vndb list and link it here, so we know what you haven't played... it is frustrating trying to suggest stuff when you aren't sure what the other has played.

Since you already know KKK and Dies Irae, it surprises me you didn't mention the Silverio series, which is by the same company and has a similar sensibility (to a lesser extent, Zero Infinity as well).

Devils Devel Concept doesn't have that many CGs, but the setting is out of this world, with a protagonist who is unique in my experience.  It is a bit heavy on the sex though, and you have to read the h-scenes to get all the nuances of what is going on, so that might be a downer for you.

Jingai Makyou and Tokyo Necro both come to mind for out of this world stuff... if you don't mind Nitroplus's quirks.

Yurikago yori Tenshi Made has a lot of characters who seem to be physically normal on the surface but are inhuman beneath it (example: the 'angels' in the game are essentially the resurrected corpses of their masters' most beloved brought back as a weapon.  They have a really twisted nature, where they adore their masters but want to be hurt by them in as vicious a manner as possible... and this is made possible by the fact that they are almost impossible to kill through normal means).

17 hours ago, Clephas said:

If you haven't already played it, Tokyo Babel's visual style is pretty unique.  I'd suggest you put everything you've played on your vndb list and link it here, so we know what you haven't played... it is frustrating trying to suggest stuff when you aren't sure what the other has played.

Since you already know KKK and Dies Irae, it surprises me you didn't mention the Silverio series, which is by the same company and has a similar sensibility (to a lesser extent, Zero Infinity as well).

Devils Devel Concept doesn't have that many CGs, but the setting is out of this world, with a protagonist who is unique in my experience.  It is a bit heavy on the sex though, and you have to read the h-scenes to get all the nuances of what is going on, so that might be a downer for you.

Jingai Makyou and Tokyo Necro both come to mind for out of this world stuff... if you don't mind Nitroplus's quirks.

Yurikago yori Tenshi Made has a lot of characters who seem to be physically normal on the surface but are inhuman beneath it (example: the 'angels' in the game are essentially the resurrected corpses of their masters' most beloved brought back as a weapon.  They have a really twisted nature, where they adore their masters but want to be hurt by them in as vicious a manner as possible... and this is made possible by the fact that they are almost impossible to kill through normal means).

I actually never bothered to make a vndb list since i always had in mind the ones i would play next, but i will try making one so it could be easier to reccomend something and i will post here later so if people have something they know what i already played