Jump to content

Is A Sky Full Of Stars +18 Restoration completed?


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, NovelFinder said:

Thanks for the info, But its sad that it is still not finished😞 well there is nothing i can do but to wait then😐

Don't wait, as I already said in my thread. It's quite unlikely it'll ever be finished (unless a random TLer one day translates it himself). There's a way to play the game with MTLed H-scenes, which is your best bet at the moment if you really need to play those H-scenes. I may or may not finish it one day, but for now, the project is for all intents and purposes dead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But as we already discussed before, aren't this mtl h-scene patch is messing up with all-ages scenes?  I think 18+ version is more than just h-scenes, there also should be some referring in sol dialogues to these scenes.

Also, Noratoto 18+ restoration patch - when? :Kappa:

Edited by ShinRaikdou
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShinRaikdou said:

But as we already discussed before, aren't this mtl h-scene patch is messing up with all-ages scenes?  I think 18+ version is more than just h-scenes, there also should be some referring in sol dialogues to these scenes.

Also, Noratoto 18+ restoration patch - when? :Kappa:

I recently finished the VN with the MTL patch. There will be some funny transitions from solid translation to obvious MTL stuff where it's obviously gonna lead to an 18+ scene.

Outside of that it doesn't affect much of the All Ages stuff at all just any scene that would be in very close proximity to the H stuff.

Edited by NowItsAngeTime
Link to post
Share on other sites

For a glance I tempted to read Miagete with the MTL patch seeing that I can at least try to tolerate it for the sex scenes, although looking for the bug from way back at Konosora uncensored back at 2014 I guess it's not quite worth it (That's why I'd wait for the restoration patch to be completed). I don't really know though whether Miagete will have the same problem or not, but looking from the same engine perhaps the chance for that is quite likely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

For a glance I tempted to read Miagete with the MTL patch seeing that I can at least try to tolerate it for the sex scenes, although looking for the bug from way back at Konosora uncensored back at 2014 I guess it's not quite worth it (That's why I'd wait for the restoration patch to be completed). I don't really know though whether Miagete will have the same problem or not, but looking from the same engine perhaps the chance for that is quite likely.

You have a point. When I tried to play it with MTL on my end, the animations were bugged, running at higher speeds than they should be. So yeah, it's not a good solution. That said... I could make a fanpatch without that bug if I were to just toss the H scripts into MTL and put them in the game manually like that. I was contemplating about doing this in the beginning, but it's such a lazy work, I'd rather do a proper job on it later when I learn enough Japanese.

Edited by Infernoplex
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2019 at 12:19 AM, Infernoplex said:

You have a point. When I tried to play it with MTL on my end, the animations were bugged, running at higher speeds than they should be. So yeah, it's not a good solution. That said... I could make a fanpatch without that bug if I were to just toss the H scripts into MTL and put them in the game manually like that. I was contemplating about doing this in the beginning, but it's such a lazy work, I'd rather do a proper job on it later when I learn enough Japanese.

But you have another project right? So "lazy" isn't your reason then.

Edited by Kawano Hatsuyuki
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kawano Hatsuyuki said:

But you have another project right? So lazy isn't your reason then.

Er... ugh, yeah, I do have something else that I am busy with. But... what I meant by "lazy work" is that doing an MTL patch is not exactly in good spirits. I mean, even a terrible human TL is more desirable than MTL, at least in my eyes. That's why I call MTL patches lazy works.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...