Is A Sky Full Of Stars +18 Restoration completed?

6 hours ago, NovelFinder said:

Thanks for the info, But its sad that it is still not finished😞 well there is nothing i can do but to wait then😐

Don't wait, as I already said in my thread. It's quite unlikely it'll ever be finished (unless a random TLer one day translates it himself). There's a way to play the game with MTLed H-scenes, which is your best bet at the moment if you really need to play those H-scenes. I may or may not finish it one day, but for now, the project is for all intents and purposes dead.

But as we already discussed before, aren't this mtl h-scene patch is messing up with all-ages scenes?  I think 18+ version is more than just h-scenes, there also should be some referring in sol dialogues to these scenes.

Also, Noratoto 18+ restoration patch - when? :Kappa:

Edited by ShinRaikdou

1 hour ago, ShinRaikdou said:

But as we already discussed before, aren't this mtl h-scene patch is messing up with all-ages scenes?  I think 18+ version is more than just h-scenes, there also should be some referring in sol dialogues to these scenes.

Also, Noratoto 18+ restoration patch - when? :Kappa:

I recently finished the VN with the MTL patch. There will be some funny transitions from solid translation to obvious MTL stuff where it's obviously gonna lead to an 18+ scene.

Outside of that it doesn't affect much of the All Ages stuff at all just any scene that would be in very close proximity to the H stuff.

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

For a glance I tempted to read Miagete with the MTL patch seeing that I can at least try to tolerate it for the sex scenes, although looking for the bug from way back at Konosora uncensored back at 2014 I guess it's not quite worth it (That's why I'd wait for the restoration patch to be completed). I don't really know though whether Miagete will have the same problem or not, but looking from the same engine perhaps the chance for that is quite likely.

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

For a glance I tempted to read Miagete with the MTL patch seeing that I can at least try to tolerate it for the sex scenes, although looking for the bug from way back at Konosora uncensored back at 2014 I guess it's not quite worth it (That's why I'd wait for the restoration patch to be completed). I don't really know though whether Miagete will have the same problem or not, but looking from the same engine perhaps the chance for that is quite likely.

You have a point. When I tried to play it with MTL on my end, the animations were bugged, running at higher speeds than they should be. So yeah, it's not a good solution. That said... I could make a fanpatch without that bug if I were to just toss the H scripts into MTL and put them in the game manually like that. I was contemplating about doing this in the beginning, but it's such a lazy work, I'd rather do a proper job on it later when I learn enough Japanese.

Edited by Infernoplex

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2019 at 12:19 AM, Infernoplex said:

You have a point. When I tried to play it with MTL on my end, the animations were bugged, running at higher speeds than they should be. So yeah, it's not a good solution. That said... I could make a fanpatch without that bug if I were to just toss the H scripts into MTL and put them in the game manually like that. I was contemplating about doing this in the beginning, but it's such a lazy work, I'd rather do a proper job on it later when I learn enough Japanese.

But you have another project right? So "lazy" isn't your reason then.

Edited by Kawano Hatsuyuki

4 hours ago, Kawano Hatsuyuki said:

But you have another project right? So lazy isn't your reason then.

Er... ugh, yeah, I do have something else that I am busy with. But... what I meant by "lazy work" is that doing an MTL patch is not exactly in good spirits. I mean, even a terrible human TL is more desirable than MTL, at least in my eyes. That's why I call MTL patches lazy works.