Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

123321mario

Putting .so files in a PSP VN

Hello, I've recently started to translate Toradora! Portable in French ( https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/22082-recruiting-toradora-portable-french-translation/ ) and I need to know how to pack the .so files of the translation into the game. The only thing we found is this compiler on Github : https://github.com/xyzz/taiga-aisaka
but we don't have any idea on how to use it ! If someone does please contact me on Discord : 123321mario#1337 or on this forum !

If you know something else on this game that can help us, please let us know !

11 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

First of all, thanks for letting us use this toolkit ! But we don't really know how to use it... The only things we currently have are :

-The translated .so files
-The original game .iso
-The english patched game .iso
-This toolkit
-The "taiga-aisaka" toolkit

If it not bothers you, can you do a little (text) tutorial please ? My team never did a PSP game modification so we don't really know what are the files we need. First of all what's the full filename of the .dat file ? (for the Dat Worker program) And then how can we convert our .so files into something we can pack into the game?