Can anyone recommand me a window tablet for playing vn?

nos4r2

Like title i'm looking for one i don't really know which one are worth buying 

I already have ipad but trying remote play option it good with the recent release game but it go horrible wrong with older game ( low/forced resolution so when it full screen it end up with something like this )[https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/486516664033345568/591242612581728276/image0.jpg?width=750&height=563]

Edited by nos4r2

You mean a Windows tablet? Microsoft ones feel a bit overpriced for the specs they offer, so maybe you can try something like Lenovo 2in1 computers? It depends on the country you live in, but they usually have a good selection and while they're considered a budget brand, I had only good experiences with their products. Plus this kind of modular device will give a bit more/different functionality than an iPad, so it won't be completely redundant.

Been using Asus VivoTab Note 8 with 10WIN more than a year (brought it on ebay for 70$). It's nice. Running new and old vn's just fine, even at 640×360 res, or heavy E-mote engines.

The only problem is some new games won't recognize touch control. But it's a rare issue since I've encountered it only once in SakuraSakura and I've heard about it in LoveTriangleTrouble. I think this issue can be at any tablet since it's game engine fault. Fixable with virtual mouse pad.

Edited by ShinRaikdou