Looking for a scary/zombie genre VN (translated)

pyrothemax10

1 hour ago, SkraalQ said:

Despite being a pussy I've never played one that was "scary" for me, as in scary movies and such :isla: sad

If someone recommends one count me in for checking it out!

Yeah me too, that's why i would like some recommendation to see how a VN can depict a scary story

As for the recommendations here, I'll go with Fata Morgana, Saya no Uta, Higurashi, Higanbana, and Lucid9 (Bonus point for being a few ORELVN that was interesting to me) in case you still didn't play those. If you already play those, then perhaps both of Chaos Head and Chaos Child would be good. I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

On 15/06/2019 at 8:32 AM, littleshogun said:

As for the recommendations here, I'll go with Fata Morgana, Saya no Uta, Higurashi, Higanbana, and Lucid9 (Bonus point for being a few ORELVN that was interesting to me) in case you still didn't play those. If you already play those, then perhaps both of Chaos Head and Chaos Child would be good. I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Thanks ! I already played Fata Morgana, Saya no Uta and Higurashi except chap 6 but i will check the others.

On 6/13/2019 at 3:22 PM, SkraalQ said:

Despite being a pussy I've never played one that was "scary" for me, as in scary movies and such :isla: sad

If someone recommends one count me in for checking it out!

On 6/13/2019 at 5:11 PM, pyrothemax10 said:

Yeah me too, that's why i would like some recommendation to see how a VN can depict a scary story

Check out Phenomeno.

It's the only one that I know of in english. Unfortunately it's very short.