How to use Spoiler AL or Cheat engine in Visual Novels ?

Same as with any other program:

1. You launch the thing and cheat engine.

2. You search the memory of the program for the current value of your stat in cheat engine.

3. You modify your stat and search again, this time for the new value of the stat and within the previous results.

Basically you repeat steps 2 and 3 until only a few (ideally one) address remains. This address contains the value of your stat, so you can set it to whatever you need.

Edited by SkraalQ

10 hours ago, SkraalQ said:

Same as with any other program:

1. You launch the thing and cheat engine.

2. You search the memory of the program for the current value of your stat in cheat engine.

3. You modify your stat and search again, this time for the new value of the stat and within the previous results.

Basically you repeat steps 2 and 3 until only a few (ideally one) address remains. This address contains the value of your stat, so you can set it to whatever you need.

Video walkthrough plz... its very difficult to change values in J games, as compared to American games where we can simply use trainers/cheat codes (_ _ ;) 

Edited by vizualfan

6 hours ago, Tsumi said:

As for SpoilerAL, you usually download an SSG file from somewhere with the addresses of interest already present on the file, and all you have to do is go through the table and manipulate the values.

Even with all SSG files manually inserted in the program's default SSG folder and the main interface accurately displaying all SSG files inside SSG folder, it displays *Not defined error* (T T;)

6 hours ago, vizualfan said:

Video walkthrough plz... its very difficult to change values in J games, as compared to American games where we can simply use trainers/cheat codes (_ _ ;)

For each game, its own tool. If you could say the name of the game you're trying to cheat at, it would make it easier to give you hints of how to begin finding your own values, but as SkraalQ said, the simplest way to find a value which does not change places in memory is looking for it every time it changes and changing value types through trial and error.

5 hours ago, vizualfan said:

Even with all SSG files manually inserted in the program's default SSG folder and the main interface accurately displaying all SSG files inside SSG folder, it displays *Not defined error* (T T;)

Did you attach to the game? Also, which game were you trying to cheat at, once again.

Edited by Tsumi

13 hours ago, vizualfan said:

Here 

Look from 1:45. In 1minute the guy hacks the amount of bullets he has in the described way, you just have to do the same for your stat in the dating sim :mare:

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

OMG, good thing I found this thread. Thanks to all of you guys for the detailed instructions! I think I will try them as soon as possible. I discovered this game recently and ran into the same problem. I've asked my friends if they know anything, but they don't. I'm new to games, and I have a hard time using some of the cheats and hacks thanks to the Guided Hacking Forum, I learned a lot here. However, I still need some suggestions sometimes, but my friends are interested in games. So if you guys know of any "simple" games I could start with (I like survival and strategy games, but I'm open to other types as well), I'd appreciate your comments.

Edited by LuisSilvan