Silver Chaos: Artificial Mermaid English Patch Project

Feiya

Hey guys~

I've been dying to play Silver Chaos: Artificial Mermaid for a while and therefore, I've also been looking for an english patch, since I can't read kanjis and all, but in vain. There doesn't seem to be any, much to my displeasure... I'm sure i'm not the only one who wish to play this visual novel, so here I go: I was wondering if anyone was interested in working on an english patch for this game?

I can do the editing or proofreading, I do know how to read hiragana and katakana too, but that's all, unfortunately.

If anyone is willing to help and start/lead this project, I will be more than happy :3

Btw: It'll be my first time working on a project like this, so I'll try to do my best, hehe.

I have a lot of free time, so I can manage a schedule easily. Plus, I don't plan to lead this project since i'm kinda uncertain on how to manage it all, but if nobody wants to do it, I guess I will. It'll only help me to learn haha.