Sign in to follow this  
ztrepzilius

VNs about culinary arts.

I guess I'll just copy my response from Reddit, in case someone other than OP is interested:

Not quite like Shokugeki no Soma, but one that really fixates on the theme is Strawberry Vinegar by ebi-hime. The game's pretty much a love letter to Japanese food.

I also know two short, free EVNs that play with the idea of cooking for your date/partner, the first one quite seriously, the second pretty much parodying it: Valentine Disaster & Cooked with Love.

There's also some stuff under the Food Discussion tag on VNDB, but mostly of it seems like minor elements or the games themselves look pretty garbage.

https://vndb.org/v19555

It's OELVN about cook protagonist (and some of the heroines as well), however it's borderline nukige - although (animated) h-scenes can be skipped, and remaining romance story still is quite nice. At least that's how I remembered it, when I played it ~2 years ago, when it had 5 routes.

(It was one of those flash titles (although offline version also exists) that later led me to "proper" VNs ;) )

Also, Koi Ni Kanmi O Soete is about running a cafe.

Edited by adamstan

On 6/7/2019 at 4:10 AM, ztrepzilius said:

Like Shokugeki no Soma. I am looking for VNs which revolve around cooking, not just short event or characters that are good at cooking.

https://vndb.org/g656?fil=tag_inc-656.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating

Koi wa Sotto Saku Hana no you ni

Otome ga Irodoru Koi no Essence

Neko Masshigura ~Nekomimi Cafe ni Youkoso~

tbh, almost all cooking-centric VNs suck donkey butt.  You really won't find anything precisely like Shokugeki no Soma.