Looking for a VN with specifics mentioned in the thread!

VaroOP

So I recently played Damekoi except the Mitoko route because I was scared but that's not the point. 
The point is, I loved the cast of non-highschool going heroines ! 
So all I want is a VN with adult people. College setting would be fine too. 
I really enjoyed the Asami route. 
So, basically a VN which doesn't have all the characters going to highschool! 
Also please only recommend VNs which have an English TL or are being translated to English! 

Edited by VaroOP

On 6/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Clephas said:

Nanairo Reincarnation.  Except for Kotori, no high schoolers.

Will wait for it to finish translation and play as soon as its out ! 

15 hours ago, Formlose Gestalt said:

Making*Lovers is being translated. There is one (maybe two?) heroines in high school, the rest seem to be adults.

I am keeping an eye on all NekoNyan TL projects ! 
Looking forward to that one and Hello Lady especially. 

15 hours ago, adamstan said:

Do you want protagonist to be adult/young adult too?

If yes, there's Kazoku Keikaku (Family Project) and Mugen Yasoukyoku /Nocturnal Illusion/ (protag is university student if I remember correctly, although it isn't set in school)

If (some) adult heroines are enough, you can add YU-NO and Crescendo.

Thanks for the various recommendations. I really fancied Crescendo there, but I just can't handle NVL! It's the reason I haven't read fate/stay yet! 

4 hours ago, TheMode said:

White Album 2 I guess (Introductory is high-school only but it is not the case in the closing chapter)

The writer is also the same as Damekoi

I originally gave Damekoi a spin because it was from the author of WA 2 and SaeKano. 
Loved WA 2 CC. Waiting for CODA to finish translation! 

• 2 weeks later...

If you want non-highschool heroines in VNs. there's surprisingly a lot of that. The examples are Katahane, Utawarerumono, Demonbane, Tears to Tiara, and Inganock. If you want in translation VNs, then I'll recommend Eustia, Pure x Connect, and Makeover aka Making Lovers (I seconded it, and apparently Nekonyan determined to have that out at this year). I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 10:19 AM, littleshogun said:

If you want non-highschool heroines in VNs. there's surprisingly a lot of that. The examples are Katahane, Utawarerumono, Demonbane, Tears to Tiara, and Inganock. If you want in translation VNs, then I'll recommend Eustia, Pure x Connect, and Makeover aka Making Lovers (I seconded it, and apparently Nekonyan determined to have that out at this year). I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

Hey man! Those are some great recommendations! I think I am gonna be reading Eustia. ^^ 
Thanks !