How to play Kanon in fullscreen without stretching aspect ratio?

Speeny

If it's desktop PC, then you have to find and change stretching settings directly on your monitor/TV. If it's laptop, often there are some key shortcuts while in full screen mode, to change stretching behaviour. (at least that was the case with my laptop, which, incidentally, also has NVidia card)

Edited by adamstan

9 minutes ago, adamstan said:

If it's desktop PC, then you have to find and change stretching settings directly on your monitor/TV. If it's laptop, often there are some key shortcuts while in full screen mode, to change stretching behaviour. (at least that was the case with my laptop, which, incidentally, also has NVidia card)

Would it be located somewhere in the graphics card control panel? Thanks 

I'm not sure. If we're talking about laptops, I just googled "<model name> fullscreen stretching toggle" or something like that, and found the solution that way. It's independent of the game. Once I found it, I could finally play all those old low-res VNs comfortably :)

Edited by adamstan

Desktop resizing in the nvidia control panel. Try messing around with it and change to a suitable resolution. I've used it for overscan issues for example. That means the picture is larger than the screen, so it should work just as well for shrinking it.

Edited by Stormwolf

8 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Desktop resizing in the nvidia control panel. Try messing around with it and change to a suitable resolution. I've used it for overscan issues for example. That means the picture is larger than the screen, so it should work just as well for shrinking it.

I managed to solve the issue by changing my monitors settings from wide to original. Many thanks though