Opinions on Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na

Gargolot20

I wanted to ask anyone who's read or finished this VN their thoughts on it. I remember a long time ago watching the anime adaption of this VN (not even knowing it was an VN adaption at the time) and actually really enjoying it. So I was wondering if anyone who's finished this game can give me some opinions on whether it's worth the time to read and their thoughts on characters, route lengths, etc... I'd appreciate it thanks.

You're welcome :D (follow the link for my mini-review)

tl;dr - I really enjoyed it. Just bear in mind that translation patch is unfinished, so there are some rough edges (and untranslated text on images). I haven't watched the anime version - apparently it introduces some new plots - but from what I've read, VN version is considered to be much better. And it's actually the other way around - anime was adaptation of VN.

It's definitely one of the better VNs I've read.

And if you want to read it untranslated, I'd still recommend getting all-ages version (the one with "brighter than dawning blue" subtitle), as it has expanded story in the true route and additional heroines (Estel and Midori) compared to early 18+ PC version.

Edited by adamstan