School VN with Deredere Heroine

arwis1

I really like the VN where the heroine already fall in love with the MC in the begining and really want to protect someone she love like Miyako in Majikoi. 

prioritize school Genre but if there is a fantasy with good character development it is also accepted

Thanks in advance

Note : Please just tell the tittle not the character, i really want to enjoy the surprise while playing it

Edited by arwis1

Deredere heroines in a school setting? Boy do I have the options...

• Hoshizora no Memoria
  • Sky Full of Stars/Miagete Goran
  • G-senjou no Maou
  • Princess Evangile (slight stretch but she's basically nice/friendly to the protag from the getgo) 
  • Fureraba
  • Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

Coincidentally, outside Fureraba, in all the options listed (including MajiKoi as you mentioned!) the Deredere character is my fav. Go team derederes! Though I'd argue Miyako is a strange mix of deredere/yandere/kuudere

7 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Deredere heroines in a school setting? Boy do I have the options...

• Hoshizora no Memoria
  • Sky Full of Stars/Miagete Goran
  • G-senjou no Maou
  • Princess Evangile (slight stretch but she's basically nice/friendly to the protag from the getgo) 
  • Fureraba
  • Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

Coincidentally, outside Fureraba, in all the options listed (including MajiKoi as you mentioned!) the Deredere character is my fav. Go team derederes! Though I'd argue Miyako is a strange mix of deredere/yandere/kuudere

Thank you, and i agree with you about miyako but still thats make miyako special because she is still love him in the positive way and not too hardcore like killing the person even when the mc its love another woman (but still want to fuck him if have the chance)...

A lot of these vn's where the girl is love in the beginning is bullshit. Many near the end have the girl confess "i didn't really like/love you in the beginning, but now i do" and have some silly reason as confusion or feeling of obligation for acting in love since the beginnig... "happy" ending. They're bullshit and fuck girls like that.

As long as you steer clear of those then you are good. Well, if this annoys you as well.

6 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

A lot of these vn's where the girl is love in the beginning is bullshit. Many near the end have the girl confess "i didn't really like/love you in the beginning, but now i do" and have some silly reason as confusion or feeling of obligation for acting in love since the beginnig... "happy" ending. They're bullshit and fuck girls like that.

As long as you steer clear of those then you are good. Well, if this annoys you as well.

well what i can say its, different people have different taste. some heroine who love mc the beginning in vn basically had their own story as well as why he fell in love with mc. what distinguishes it from other heroine is only the dere dere heroine already fall in love first with mc..

i like all type of heroine except classic tsundere, but for me dere dere heroine have something special. 1352982079820.png