Should I read Steins Gate og, or Steins Gate Elite?

Ryleona

Well it depend on your HDD size I guess. If you just want to play Steins Gate anime art and didn't have the problem with the big HDD requirement, then by all mean take the Elite version. But if you have HDD size problem, then regular version is fine as well. My personal recommendation would be regular version anyway, seeing that it'd have considerably less costing HDD size and the art is not that bad anyway compared to both of Higurashi and Umineko default art.

I'd say go with the original version. The art style is more interesting than some run-of-the-mill anime design, and there are certain parts of the story that have been either shortened or removed entirely in Elite, due to them not being included in the anime and the studio apparently not wanting to spend too much time/money on additional animation. For example, one character from the original has been completely cut out. Click the spoiler below if you want to see who.

Spoiler

4°C

The original without a second thought,I am playing the original right now and its so much fun!

Elite art is so bad compared to the original in my opinion!

you can check out game play of the two and decide your self

If you want to play elite I recommend you watch the anime since they are mostly the same.

Edited by the tales of Sora