Sonicboom2.0

Suki to Suki, Love Triangle Trouble Walkthrough

That's a bad guide. Following the choices for Cara's route (according to this) actually always locks you into Shiina's route. "Maho is probably my best bet" is the choice that allows you to access Cara's route. I'd imagine the rest of the walkthrough is similarly low quality.

I'll be making a guide once i finish reading the VN.. I've still not completed the sister's routes.. so once i finish those i can make a walk-through.. My guide will be based on Seiya saiga guide... but i will also be taking my references from Chuee's  guide on steam ( Chuee is the official editor for  Sankaku Renai for NekoNyan..)... I believe that Chuee has edited his guide to make changes to Cara's route..Just refresh the guide page..

and if anyone else wants to make a guide before me .. feel free to do so.. if not i'll be making one by the end of this week

Akane walkthrough error

Spoiler
  1. Sure
  2. Go with the girl you have recently been interested in 
  3. We should just call it a day
  4. Go along with the others
       Load Bookmark 2
  5. Stay and help Nanaru study ( Sisters Route Start Point ~~ )

Following these steps will not end in entering Sister Route, it will get you into Love route. Tried it twice from a used and once from a fresh save file.

11 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Akane walkthrough error

Following these steps will not end in entering Sister Route, it will get you into Love route. Tried it twice from a used and once from a fresh save file.

Wow thanks for pointing it out..looks like there is something wrong with the VN or how choices work.. I did some trial and errror basically if you follow the steps it should lock you to sisters route.. however it goes into Love route .. but if you select choice 5.. and when you see love route pop up on screen.. at this point if you backlog back to choice  #5 and select the same choice again.. this time it will take you to sisters Route ..so there is something going on here lemme discuss this with guys at NN 

Edit : Guide Updated with changes  to Akane Route.. 

Edited by Wildbreed