[Iga Route Unlocked]

Iga

I've been looking for a place to talk about VNs for a very long time, though it only just occurred to me to simply look forums up on Google. I'm a rather new fan to visual novels (compared to most anyways), as for the longest time I just figured they were some off-shoot off hentai and never bothered to look into it more than that. I finally took the plunge into the genre in 2016 and have been trapped in this hell ever since. I play pretty much everything - from your steins;gate to your Hatoful Boyfriend. Really so long as it has a VN tag on it, I'm game.

Nice to meet you all, and hope your all having a great day.

9 hours ago, Iga said:

- from your steins;gate to your Hatoful Boyfriend. Really so long as it has a VN tag on it, I'm game.

Nice to meet you all, and hope your all having a great day.

... ah, how nostalgic.  First stage addiction, where 'everything is awesome'...

Soon, you'll be staring longingly at the massive pile of untranslated VNs, wondering why the fantls and companies don't translate faster, and some time later, you'll join a fantl project as an editor, only to find out that you are now producing the very Engrish you bashed for so long...

Hahaha... welcome to hell. 

On a more serious note, welcome to the community.  This is a good place for basic recommendations and fairly welcoming as otaku communities go.  I'm one of the go-to people for untranslated VN recommendations, whereas you'd probably be better of with @Plk_Lesiak for EVNs.  While we are a slowly decaying community, we still have a decent array of experienced and not-too-jaded people that are willing to provide their recommendations as long as you have a decent idea of what you want.  I'm jaded as hell, but I try not to be an a-hole about it, so feel free to ask.