A VN That Gives Me A Hug

Corrupted

Looking for a recommendation of a VN/VN Route that makes you feel loved.  Don't care if it's got H-scenes, plot, breaks the 4th wall, or not.  I want a heroine that loves you to death and makes you feel warm and fuzzy across the screen.  That's just the kinda mood I'm in. 

Nekopara and Maitetsu come to mind. Those games are mostly cute girls smiling at you and wanting to get closer to you.  The drama is secondary, noone is tsundere-kicking you or treating you like a perv for your interest in...varied young ladies.  Decently self-inserty, even though both Soutetsu and Kashou are their own cool enough characters. Something like that. Or like if DDLC just kept going at the end, perhaps.  Or if Love Plus didn't require months to play.

English translated preferably.

Edited by Corrupted

9 minutes ago, N_G said:

Fureraba for the over dose of lovey dovey feelings.

Katawa Shoujo for you'll fall in love with them together with the mc. A handful of the characters will definitely stay with you for a long time and you'll learn something for life!

Don't know if you have read em or not. Hope these helps!

Did Katawa Shoujo a million years ago and enjoyed it greatly.

I think I'll go ahead and add fureraba to the list.

Someone else elsewhere suggest Tokyo School Life as short, simple, with love feels.

Fureraba . Very light hearted, fluffy and comedic.

Sakura Sakura . Comedy drama about love triangles (actually has two love triangles).

Princess Evangile . Pretty light hearted, has some drama. The fan disc has been translated too.

Others I havn't read yet, but should be what you're looking for.....

If you love me, then say so .

Lamunation (due to be released soon).

The Ditzy Demons are in love with me .

Ciel nosurge has a english patch for modded Vita users or/and playlist on youtube with all the story and a lot of interactions translated.

Ion is a really sweet and lonely girl who interacts directly with the player via the Ps Vita. She is super cute and warm, growing closer with you the more time you spend with her.

And... Um... I really need to play more games with cute girls just being lovely with the player as I am out of other recommendations like these.

9 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

Fureraba . Very light hearted, fluffy and comedic.

Sakura Sakura . Comedy drama about love triangles (actually has two love triangles).

Princess Evangile . Pretty light hearted, has some drama. The fan disc has been translated too.

Others I havn't read yet, but should be what you're looking for.....

If you love me, then say so .

Lamunation (due to be released soon).

The Ditzy Demons are in love with me .

If you love me then say so doesn't exactly fit the requirements. The drama in that vn is route destroying and pretty unnecessary.