The Pain They Cause; Devil Gods -Free Edition-

Tekaji

The Pain They Cause; Devil Gods -Free Edition-

Released!

Link

the_pain_they_cause__devil_gods_by_tekaj

Summary

The Highly Anticipated Visual Novel/RPG -3 Years- In the Making is Finally Here!

Set in the UCT (United Countries of Terra). The Pain They Cause; Devil Gods is a visual novel with an enriched story, developed with the help of RPG Maker VX Ace, about three life long friends who come into conflict after a strange phenomenon tears them apart at the seams (literally).

-Inspired by popular Visual Novels such as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Steins;Gate-

In this indie game we ask the question: “Why do creators force their characters to suffer? And how can they really love them?” In a story about trust, betrayal, conflicts of morality and hope vs. reality.

Made for Windows PC.

Zdmr8T.png2ycZnj.png

VAWsGr.pngGDuB8H.png

*Some images from beta build

-Key Features-

-Comprehensive Story

-Intuitive Keyboard and Mouse Control

-RPG Elements

-Story Rich

-Team-

Lead/Sole Developer

Art/Music

Tekaji/Project C.

(Christian Sword)

-RPG Maker VX Ace & RTP-

Enterbrain

-Super Simple Mouse Script 1.10-

Script by: Near Fantastica

SephirothSpawn

Amaranth Games

Shaz

-Ace Message System v1.05-

Script by: Yanfly

-Galge Conversation Script-

Saba Kan of Petit Rare

Official Site:

https://projectcdev.wordpress.com/

Download:

https://projectcdev.itch.io/the-pain-they-cause-devil-gods

Social Media

|Twitter|DeviantArt|Wattpad|

Developers Note:

Thank you for taking interest in my project. I know you all have a lot of questions! Please take this time to view the project's project page here if you have the time and are seeking immediate answers as they may have been answered already by yours truly.

I never would have thought this project could grow so big. It was one part experimentation and one part dedication and heart. It was very explosive and if given the opportunity. I would very well like to do it all again. Here I present to you the free copy of this game (donations optional). The game itself is completed and the overall development is done. However, I hope to add more content over time along with other improvements and renditions. Let's just see how this one goes. Shall we?

All in all. Thank you for this moment of your time and I look forward to sharing it all with you. My enjoyment I mean as you play the game and test the story for yourselves!

Please share your experience!