The World God Only Knows - Dream Game

xandaron

There might been a game that's japan-only, from what I understood most big name series have those kind of games, but I don't think the quality is too good because they're just adaptions of the series (correct me if I'm wrong).

Could be a cool game, though.

Oh, another person saying TWGOK is amazing...

Well, you're entitled to your own opinions, but the anime itself wasn't that amazing...

It introduces a lot of elements, but doesn't really do anything to connect each of its series together.

I mean... why are there suddenly goddesses being introduced to a story where the protagonist is supposed to be "capturing" girls? Shouldn't this series end with him "capturing" a girl who he actually comes to like, so we can have dynamic characters as well as a nice climactic ending? 

Otherwise, this title really becomes your next "really-long-title-that-doesn't-seem-to-have-an-end" type of story. 

Oh, another person saying TWGOK is amazing...

Well, you're entitled to your own opinions, but the anime itself wasn't that amazing...

It introduces a lot of elements, but doesn't really do anything to connect each of its series together.

I mean... why are there suddenly goddesses being introduced to a story where the protagonist is supposed to be "capturing" girls? Shouldn't this series end with him "capturing" a girl who he actually comes to like, so we can have dynamic characters as well as a nice climactic ending? 

Otherwise, this title really becomes your next "really-long-title-that-doesn't-seem-to-have-an-end" type of story. 

you will be able to understand the plot of it if you've watched already the whole series including the OVA where the first goddess was introduced. And my point is that , making a game for this anime is good enough as a "Dating Sim" ganre in which you can conquer the heart of the girl's route you chose to follow from the start of the Act.1 of the game.[[(act 1 is the first act where you trigger a certain girl's route before procedding to any act 2.)(act 2 is where the route of the girl you've accessed continues.)]]

you will be able to understand the plot of it if you've watched already the whole series including the OVA where the first goddess was introduced. And my point is that , making a game for this anime is good enough as a "Dating Sim" ganre in which you can conquer the heart of the girl's route you chose to follow from the start of the Act.1 of the game.[[(act 1 is the first act where you trigger a certain girl's route before procedding to any act 2.)(act 2 is where the route of the girl you've accessed continues.)]]

I beg your pardon, but I DID understand the plot. If you're talking about the plot FLOW (yes, they happen to be different things), then you may be right.

I've read both the manga and the anime series, I happen to be an avid eroge player, as proven with my review site on my blog.

On that note, let me notify you that each "heroine route" as well as their respective story in the manga are very short; not enough to actually recreate the exact events on a static game like a VN. How do you expect the endings to occur for each respective heroine? Insert a kiss scene here and there and see if that'll attract people? That's very naive.

I should have you know that creating a game from anime or vice versa is not an easy task, even if the same story is used. 

Finally, please do allow me to criticize your arguments with the fact that not only you pointed out the captain obvious element of an "eroge" with your post, you also left out the implication that unless there's really something different from the game and the anime and the manga, people are not going to support the game. Both the manga and anime isn't finished, so how would you expect to create a "finishing" game that people will actually like? 

I again beg your pardon as I ask for your experience with Eroge (or even Visual Novels in general)

From what I hear as of this moment, I make a hasty hypothesis that you have not played many titles, or haven't played the games most similar to a "dating sim" 

This post leaves out all the criticisms I have for TWGOK's original story line as well, for the sake of saving reader's eyes from pain. 

I beg your pardon, but I DID understand the plot. If you're talking about the plot FLOW (yes, they happen to be different things), then you may be right.

I've read both the manga and the anime series, I happen to be an avid eroge player, as proven with my review site on my blog.

On that note, let me notify you that each "heroine route" as well as their respective story in the manga are very short; not enough to actually recreate the exact events on a static game like a VN. How do you expect the endings to occur for each respective heroine? Insert a kiss scene here and there and see if that'll attract people? That's very naive.

I should have you know that creating a game from anime or vice versa is not an easy task, even if the same story is used. 

Finally, please do allow me to criticize your arguments with the fact that not only you pointed out the captain obvious element of an "eroge" with your post, you also left out the implication that unless there's really something different from the game and the anime and the manga, people are not going to support the game. Both the manga and anime isn't finished, so how would you expect to create a "finishing" game that people will actually like? 

I again beg your pardon as I ask for your experience with Eroge (or even Visual Novels in general)

From what I hear as of this moment, I make a hasty hypothesis that you have not played many titles, or haven't played the games most similar to a "dating sim" 

This post leaves out all the criticisms I have for TWGOK's original story line as well, for the sake of saving reader's eyes from pain. 

I find that making a visual novel out of an anime is far more difficult than vice-versa.

Whatever the case is, the concept of The World God Only Knows, is that of a visual novel in anime form, making a game out of that is like making a game out of a game. I really like the series, reading the Manga and watching the Anime (So far not a fan of the new arc...) and i've thought that this series would be good with a game.

But then there are many problems, such as, what would possibly compel Keima to actually fall in love with ANY of the girls. His character was all about completing conquests and he would complete routes in a visual novel, after he does one, he moves on to the other. Another thing is if it's based on the Anime/Manga exactly (Same characters scenario) it would be difficult, to make alternate endings.

remember the topic of this one? "

The World God Only Knows - Dream Game"

dream game...i'm not actually saying that they should make a game for this .. and one more thing , i'm an Anime Otaku and not a Gamer Otaku that's why i cannot relate to what you are saying about VNs.