Romance VN with brocon heroine

Gargolot20

Michiru from ChronoClock perhaps?

Putting translations aside for a moment - the VN I'm currently reading ("to...") has one pretty weird heroine. Satomi is serious case of brocon, but MC isn't her brother - she's little sister of MC's idiot friend, and initially she declares that she hates MC because he's taking her beloved nii-chan from her :P I haven't read her route yet, but I wonder how will it play out.

Edited by adamstan

As for the recommendations, I would seconded Chrono Clock here along with Hapymaher, although in Hapymaher case it's more like the childhood friend decided to do little sister role though. And if you need nukige, then both of Imopara (The first and the second) should be suffice. For more recommendations, you can try Saku Saku, Maitetsu, Bokukotsu (Also nukige and the little sister is adopted), and Duel Savior. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

45 minutes ago, NowItsAngeTime said:
  • The upcoming Senkaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble by Nekonyam will be released in English at the end of this month
  • There's Hoshizora no Memoria

44 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Michiru from ChronoClock perhaps?

Putting translations aside for a moment - the VN I'm currently reading ("to...") has one pretty weird heroine. Satomi is serious case of brocon, but MC isn't her brother - she's little sister of MC's idiot friend, and initially she declares that she hates MC because he's taking her beloved nii-chan from her :P I haven't read her route yet, but I wonder how will it play out.

36 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for the recommendations, I would seconded Chrono Clock here along with Hapymaher, although in Hapymaher case it's more like the childhood friend decided to do little sister role though. And if you need nukige, then both of Imopara (The first and the second) should be suffice. For more recommendations, you can try Saku Saku, Maitetsu, Bokukotsu (Also nukige and the little sister is adopted), and Duel Savior. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

Thanks for the recommends will now definitely check out Chronoclock and Hoshizora. And I've only just heard about Senkaku Renai the other day, so I'll have to check up on the reviews when that's out. Thanks everyone 

4 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

No one mentioned Wagamama High Spec so far, so I'll throw that in - I've hear good things about that route.

I guess you're not looking for siscon yuri? There's quite a lot of that I could recommend. :3

I'll have to check out Wagamama as well thanks and as for siscon yuri vn's sorry but yuri style vn's aren't really my thing I can't really get into them, but thanks anyways. 

Chrono Clock and Wagamama High Spec both have full blooded imouto routes. DS Dal Segno has a cousin as a heroine (who roleplays as an imouto). Grisaia series has a super genius older sister brocon (she's only a side character in the first game, but gets H scenes in later games). There's also Shigure (such a blatant brocon) from Nekopara (she hasn't had a H scene in the series yet, but might in the upcoming Vol4).