kimi to kanojo to kanojo no koi

https://vndb.org/v7738

translation and editing is finished, now it's in quality assurance. might be coming out around summer this year.

also, some info from the translator:

i've been wanting to play this for a few years, but i couldn't since i wasn't that good at japanese. when i heard this was getting a translation, i was hyped af. anyone else looking forward to this?

Edited by nihilloligasan

It is one of the VNs I was looking forward to the most a while ago, but my interest kinda cooled off after I was spoiled to all hell in one fell swoop while I was looking up info on another VN. I'm still going to buy it and read it, but it feels pretty sad to already know what I imagine is the most important event in the entire story.

Edited by Seraphim88

42 minutes ago, Seraphim88 said:

It is one of the VNs I was looking forward to the most a while ago, but my interest kinda cooled off after I was spoiled to all hell in one fell swoop while I was looking up info on another VN.

I think, many people in the VN community are spoiled at this point.

Spoiler

Mostly because there's another popular VN that uses exactly the same twist, and many discussions for that VN mention this fact.

Still, I think this isn't particularly important, since I still find it way more interesting how this VN will handle these spoilers than what these spoilers are. But, well, I'm pretty insensitive to spoilers myself, so maybe you're different.

Well if they managed to get it released at this year, I guess it would be the good news here. In any case, for now I can only hope that the QA would be going well so that we can see this released in the near future, so that at least it could be a good achievement from JAST.

Edited by littleshogun

1 hour ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

Not if you go the pink haired girls route

When she cheats on him is it superficial or does she go all way? Are the 2 in a relationship when this happen or does she love someone else than mc and consider him as a friend or something?

1 hour ago, Kirashi said:

When she cheats on him is it superficial or does she go all way? Are the 2 in a relationship when this happen or does she love someone else than mc and consider him as a friend or something?

Well, it's NTR so obviously she's into it :/ 

I'm guessing she's fucking some other guy on the side and gets busted, dumps the second and the story goes on. Well, i'd quit the route at that point so it certainly wouldn't go on for me :P

• 1 month later...

Considering that the VN everyone is saying has the same twist has been described as a shittier knockoff version of Totono, I'd encourage anyone who likes the idea to still give this one a shot. Take my words with a grain of salt though; I haven't played it. 

Personally, I found ~the twist~ of ~that other game~ to be disappointingly executed, and considering that denpa is my favorite genre, I'm pretty hype for Totono.