2. 2. Which is the best ending?

• Hinosaka Mitoko (Main route)
    • Amagi Kaya
    • Sawashima Himeo
    • Kouno Asami

5 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

Maybe Kazoku Keikaku

Now you got me interested ;)

Are there other similarities, besides characters' ages? (Asking about Damekoi of course, as I really liked Kazoku Keikaku)

And I have to agree that Kazoku Keikaku is great. While I rated it only at 7.5, it was mostly due to editing issues in translated version. It's one of the most memorable VNs I've read.

Edited by adamstan

6 hours ago, Stormwolf said:
Spoiler

And juddging by the cg's she also gets lesbo action with main girl whom she's really after. Yep, not even going touch this vn.

Not to mention the fact that

Spoiler

they might be sisters. Himeo convinces the protagonist of this as a prank in her route, but there's some stuff later on that suggests that it's actually true.

4 hours ago, shadowolf64 said:

Anyone know where the save games are stored for this game? I use 2 PCs so I need to keep my saves in the cloud and I cant seem to find them for this game.

Here's the location of the save file, and I hope it'll be helpful to you.

C:\Users\(Your PC Name)\Saved Games\Mangagamer

On 5/20/2019 at 7:51 PM, adamstan said:

Now you got me interested ;)

Are there other similarities, besides characters' ages? (Asking about Damekoi of course, as I really liked Kazoku Keikaku)

And I have to agree that Kazoku Keikaku is great. While I rated it only at 7.5, it was mostly due to editing issues in translated version. It's one of the most memorable VNs I've read.

Its similar in the fact that it explores the same theme about people who never had much familial love, the story is pretty engrossing from the start and the MC is not too much of a pushover and focuses on how he is getting his life back together. Also ofcourse both have adult MCs which is rare.

One big issue with Damekoi is that its too centered around Mitoko, her route is locked behind everything and you can see that less effort was put in the other routes for that reason, Mitoko is also barely tolerable till mid-way through the VN but not as bad as Himeo i guess. I have not read all the routes yet though so maybe my opinion changes but so far the tag of 'kamige' is undeserving imo.

The walkthrough is a little bit complicated, I'm on chapter 4 and I seriously want to do only Mitoko but it seems like I've gotten to the Kaya route. Is this by chance or am I supposed to do Kaya first (every route is on a specific order), or am I doing something wrong? :reeee: