Sup chiefs

Koioniaku

I've been on here for a couple weeks and just kinda forgot to introduce myself (oops). Better late than never I guess. Anyways, I live out in Ireland in the middle of nowhere. I enjoy visual novels (obviously), Batman, and most things DC related, I also have a major love of film, especially old movies, like, silent movies and such. I also love music a lot. My favorite visual novels i've read to date are probably Kana little sister, Kikokugai, Little Busters, Fate/stay Night, Euphoria and Clannad . I'm not really sure what else to say other than this community seems cool af, and I hope to get along with you all :)

1 hour ago, r0xm2n said:

Greetings @Koioniaku from Ireland. Nice thing about the middle of nowhere is more time and more space.

We seem a pretty good community (and this world can always use good communities).

Based on the favorites you posted, you'd probably like Grisaia no Kajitsu and the Muv-Luv Trilogy.

Ah yes, I’ve been meaning to get round to those actually, I’ll certainly be trying the muv luv trilogy as soon as I can get a lot of free time and marathon them.