Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble Release Date Announced

Freestyle80

19 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

I have been told this title is even more insane than Fureraba.

Hard to believe, but I'll be paying attention to this one. I fully intend to purchase it at some point.

ASa project games tend to be crazy, yes.

It's good that now finally Nekonyan did have one more project released, and thus it's relieving one more project from them. While for now I'll just watch this from sidelines, I'm still content that Nekonyan did finished one more project here and hopefully we'll going to have Aokana as their next release. As for this VN, I think our interest should be on how they'll translate the puns and the refrences.

PS - For the info both of Smee and ASa Project is from one group, so I believe that the staffs might have very interesting humor sense.

Comedic love triangles are boring because they're not really love triangles. 2 girls like a guy and beat up and generally abuse the guy from the other girls advances without actually trying to be the better girl or actively compete. Seen it a million times and it's utter shit.