Majikoi Agave (True Ending) Route Length

Red_Rain77

Hey guys, Lately I've been playing Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!.

So far I've finished the 5 main heroines, Mayo, Chika & Moro.

The common route took me a little under 8 hours to complete

The main heroines took me around 6 and a half hours and the sub-routes took under 2 hours each.

I was wondering if the Agave route is closer in length to the main heroines or if it's closer to the sub-routes.

Thank you :)

In case anyone in the future is looking for similar information here are my times for the routes that I completed.

Common: 7 Hours 43 Minutes

Wanko: 6 Hours 45 Minutes

Shiina: 6 Hours 20 Minutes

Chris: 6 Hours 15 Minutes

Mayucchi: 6 Hours 19 Minutes

Momo: 6 Hours 39 Minutes

Mayo: 1 Hour 45 Minutes

Chika: 1 Hour 40 Minutes

Moro: 1 Hour 48 Minutes

Agave: 4 Hours 24 Minutes

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, ErogeDaisuki said:

Dang, I'm gonna read the AGAVE Route if it's important and connected to Majikoi S... 

Not sure though lol.

If I'm not remembering wrong S takes place after Agave. Except the orignal heroine after stories ofc.

17 hours ago, ArgentstR said:

If I'm not remembering wrong S takes place after Agave. Except the orignal heroine after stories ofc.

Nope. The main story of S happens after the "not on a relationship" bad ending. S has an "Agave After" that leads to Tatsuko's ending.

7 hours ago, ErogeDaisuki said:

Future without a relationship is not a bad ending i guess?

In S, even future with hermit crabs is not exactly a bad end because it leads to a side route with a girl.
Another thing i failed to mention: even though most of the routes do not follow the Agave timeline, you need to know one of the big plot twists in it to understand the significance of the final main route in S.

If anything at least it's still possible for S to be happened even from the main game alone, unlike Grisaia in that they created the new invisible route just to allow the new continuation to be happened. Still S here is more like fandisc rather than a sequel though, simply because Minato-soft did intend S as fandisc before decide to upped it to sequel (Besides the main game itself is more than complete so much that it didn't need sequel in my opinion).

PS - Late to say this. My condolence to Shakadou VA Fujiwara Keiji who's been passed away back at April 12th, and hopefully Minato-soft can find a good replacement VA for him if they want to have Shakadou appear again.

Edited by littleshogun