Email newsletters for VN news?

Spectrum

Hi, all!

Can you recommend me some newsletters, blogs or the like which I can subscribe to in order to get news about English-language VNs? New translations, new original works, reviews, things like that.

Email notifications are vital. For the purposes of this thread, I do not just want some website which I have to remember to visit regularly. Then I might as well just come here.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Many blogs should have email subscription of some kind? I know mine does (you should find it easily on the sidebar), even though it's probably not the kind of content you're looking for. English Visual Novels was the best site for plain news and release updates, but I think it's still on hiatus due to author's RL issues. With bigger sites, Noisy Pixel and NookGaming lately gained some traction within the VN niche.

Also, setting up e-mail subscription/a newsletter is rather easy with most blogging/site creation services, so if a site which content you find interesting don't have one, you can just contact them and ask them to add this feature. On Blogger, which I use, it literally takes a few minutes to make it happen.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

9 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Many blogs should have email subscription of some kind? I know mine does (you should find it easily on the sidebar), even though it's probably not the kind of content you're looking for. English Visual Novels was the best site for plain news and release updates, but I think it's still on hiatus due to author's RL issues. With bigger sites, Noisy Pixel and NookGaming lately gained some traction within the VN niche.

Thanks for the advice! I will follow your blog and NookGaming. :)