Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aureus

Roadwarden [Fantasy/RPG Elements/Pixel Art] [DEMO]

I'm glad you like it! I was wondering about it for months, but I've reached the conclusion that while a die is not very immersive, it helps the player by making it clear what are the rules going on behind the scenes. I think it will have a long-term benefit, since the player will get used to the presence of the icon after some time. (At least that's my hope. ; ))

Three inns, three different opportunities to hide from the creatures of the night.

The obvious differences are the room prices, HP restoration values, and the “breakfast included” service. But there’s more - sleeping in some spots involves unique encounters and conversations, and the prices and benefits change as the player befriends the owners of these places.

There are also other areas in the game where the player can find a shelter, but they usually involve a more effort before they get unlocked.

K4gZkSF.png 

6jg75qx.png

Z224wgG.png