Roadwarden [Fantasy/RPG Elements/Pixel Art] [Full Version Released!]

Aureus

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is it. My last ScreenshotSaturday before Roadwarden's release. Can't wait to bring you the good news on Thursday!

I estimate it's a 30+ hours campaign, but completionists will spend even more time completing the large, world-changing quests. And since all quests are optional and most of them can be completed with varying outcomes, various players will have a completely different experience, further altered by their character class, personal goals, personality, and the allies they'll choose.

In Roadwarden you can't make everyone happy. There will be sacrifices.

sss01.png 

sss02.png 

sss03.png 

sss04.png 

Man, I just see this now. This game and its aesthetic looks fucking awesome. In case you want this game localized to another language, in particular German, you can give me a holler (●´ω`●). And good luck for the release!

Thanks for your persistent posting over here.
We're not going to disappoint going forward and more ppl will see what you have created.

While I live in Wrocław, I spent most of my life in Poznań, which used to be the main city of the region while it was a part of Prussia, and to this day it uses a lot of German words in its daily tongue (though they sound weirdly). The city has a beautiful castle built for / by Wilhelm II, and a whole "imperial district" where I used to spend a lot of time while studyin Polish literature.

Weirdly enough, Roadwarden's publisher has headquarters in Wiesbaden. : )

Grave news! Roadwarden's new release date is September 12th!

I apologize to all of you who planned to play it this weekend. We need to polish a few small issues before you can start your adventure.

I'm deeply sorry, but it will be worth the wait!

grave-news.png 

On 9/3/2022 at 3:13 PM, Aureus said:

While I live in Wrocław, I spent most of my life in Poznań, which used to be the main city of the region while it was a part of Prussia, and to this day it uses a lot of German words in its daily tongue (though they sound weirdly). The city has a beautiful castle built for / by Wilhelm II, and a whole "imperial district" where I used to spend a lot of time while studyin Polish literature.

Weirdly enough, Roadwarden's publisher has headquarters in Wiesbaden. : )

Oh wow, Wiesbaden is like around the corner as I'm from Frankfurt. Would just need to take the Subway [S9] and ride through Mainz! Might contact them if they have cool games!

• HataVNI changed the title to Roadwarden [Fantasy/RPG Elements/Pixel Art] [Full Version Released!]
  • HataVNI featured and unfeatured this topic