Queries regarding Grisaia No Kajitsu/The Fruit of Grisaia

vizualfan

Hello. I have some questions regarding Grisaia No Kajitsu series -

*Harem route 4 Yuuji or similar endings in Grisaia.

*Games that feature Yuuji or Mihama Academy NPC's as main or side characters(including H-Scenes).

*Pure Moege similiar to Grisaia(H-Scenes included).

No harem endings in Kajitsu (though harem ending becomes canon in later entries of the trilogy).

Grisaia has two spinoff series (Phantom Trigger series, and a magical idol spinoff). Neither has H scenes though.

What kind of moeges are you looking for exactly? There's light hearted comedic ones ( FurerabaWagamama High SpecChrono Clock , Kono Oozora ).

And on the other end of the scale, there's moeges that have a lot of plot, or Nakige elements ( Sorcery Jokers , Kira*Kiraef - a fairy tale of the two , Muv-Luv Trilogy )

If you're into harems, there's always the Nekopara series, or Imouto Paradise series. As well as Onii-chan, where's my kiss? (when it's released).

I've heard Sharin no Kuni is supposed to be like Grisaia, but it isn't released yet (might be within months).

On 4/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, r0xm2n said:

What kind of moeges are you looking for exactly? There's light hearted comedic ones ( FurerabaWagamama High SpecChrono Clock , Kono Oozora ).

And on the other end of the scale, there's moeges that have a lot of plot, or Nakige elements ( Sorcery Jokers , Kira*Kiraef - a fairy tale of the two , Muv-Luv Trilogy )

I'm looking for titles with less over-the-top Nakige effect n more lighthearted gameplay with good amount of h scenes N possibly wedding or harem ending.

I've played Fureraba, Wagamama (game & fandisc) and Kono Oozora. Well balanced between comedy and touchy movements. Now i'm playing MML from Moonstone (https://vndb.org/v12559)

Nakige is good, but occasionally, as getting myself in heavy mood for relaxation is somewhat difficult. Koi Choco (https://vndb.org/v4028), for example really was quite something in that regard (-_-;)